Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Bison v Gophers III in 2011 (Oh, it's on like DK!)

Default Re: Bison v Gophers III in 2011 (Oh, it's on like DK!)

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    hey CA I am at more games then your lame ass... u can ask SAV i cheer hard for the bison! So once a year in basketball and every three or four in football i cheer for someone else...... oooh well those are games u dont see anyway.
    I dont remember how u came into this conversation but it was almost over until u blurted in with your full page responses of complete garbage!
    Hey unbison, I see Michigan State kicked Tubby's boys around the basketball court last night. Too bad for the goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    CA bison, weren't you the one who earlier this year predicted an undefeated season for the Bison? And about this Gopher attitude, isn't it pretty close to the same attitude many Bison fans have for our neighbors to the north? I have been a Gopher fan my whole life, and ever since I moved to the FM area have been a Bison fan as well. Guys like CA and obviously Lakes make it difficult to continue to cheer for the Bison. Quit acting like 4 year old babies.
    You could be right about the prediction...and if you are, I was obviously wrong...which has what to do with anything?

Please don't put lakes down like that...comparing him to me.

If I make it difficult for you to cheer for the Bison, then you're not a Bison fan. More Gopher rationalization.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    You could be right about the prediction...and if you are, I was obviously wrong...which has what to do with anything?

Please don't put lakes down like that...comparing him to me.

If I make it difficult for you to cheer for the Bison, then you're not a Bison fan. More Gopher rationalization.
    Hey CA, don't worry about a thing. I am an NDSU grad and a UofMN grad. I cheer for both, but ultimately am a Bison fan. And Nobody is going to change that!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I am done..... people say the gophers dont have attendance try 51,000per game in 2007 and 55,000 per game last year rough estimates... and there u are anyway CA i am from as far outstate mn as u can really get. and saw players i grew up against end up there.... i really think that there is a misunderstanding on your parts as to how good u have to be to play big 10 sports! or to get recruited anyway some kids develop into players that could have played there without a doubt but enuff said i am done!
    wa wa wa wa.........hey unbison, if you want to talk gooofer sports there is a website called gopherhole where you can be loved by your rodent family. This is a bison website where other teams take a back seat.....get it? BTW, thanks for the negative rep.....i will be sure to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Hey CA, don't worry about a thing. I am an NDSU grad and a UofMN grad. I cheer for both, but ultimately am a Bison fan. And Nobody is going to change that!
    I'm not losing any sleep over losing Bison fans because of what I write. Didn't think I was so damned powerful.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    wa wa wa wa.........hey unbison, if you want to talk gooofer sports there is a website called gopherhole where you can be loved by your rodent family. This is a bison website where other teams take a back seat.....get it? BTW, thanks for the negative rep.....i will be sure to return it.
    This should take care of that neg rep!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

+ +
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Maybe this should get moved to the hall of shame....

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Maybe this should get moved to the hall of shame....
    Sorry. I let this one spin out of control. I'm going to lock it up and let it sink.