Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roehl ranked #18

Default Roehl ranked #18

Alright I'll admit I'm a huge draft junkie. I'm already reading mock drafts and power rankings. One of my favorite sites is NFLDraftDog.com where they have Tyler listed at #18, the second highest FCS running back on the list (behind only Herb). Hopefully this is a good sign that we will be seeing Tyler on sundays. http://www.nfldraftdog.com/2009%20Ra...2009_nfl_d.htm
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Roehl ranked #18

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Alright I'll admit I'm a huge draft junkie. I'm already reading mock drafts and power rankings. One of my favorite sites is NFLDraftDog.com where they have Tyler listed at #18, the second highest FCS running back on the list (behind only Herb). Hopefully this is a good sign that we will be seeing Tyler on sundays. http://www.nfldraftdog.com/2009%20Ra...2009_nfl_d.htm

Tyler would be a great addition to ANY NFL team......1st day pick IMO!!

Five of the guys ahead of him are not seniors. Have all of the people on the list declaired for the draft?

Bison101 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

#18- Hardly gets you drafted.

Might definitely be a Free Agent....

Not necessarily, this is just one rating, who knows, some team might want him at FB? I'm not saying he'll get drafted for sure, I'm just saying it could easily happen. At a minimum, I agree he'll get a shot as a free agent. If Steffes got a shot, Roehl surely will.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It's unfortunate that Tyler didn't play with a better over-all offense this year...and injury-free. Maybe the NFL combines will help his status.

Thanks for the info. We need a draft junkie here. Keep it coming. Rep for you.
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 01-04-2009 at 07:51 PM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    It's unfortunate that Tyler didn't play with a better over-all offense this year...and injury-free. Maybe the NFL combines will help his status.

Thanks for the info. We need a draft junkie here. Keep it coming.
    Any word on whether he will be invited to the combine??

Tyler and.wurzy goin to combine for sure ,,no word on humber.

Roehl can DEF be a fb in the pros. I think he could be a Mike Alstott-type player. Problem is, the fb position is used less and less nowa days which might limit Tyler's shot......