Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pre Season Poll

Default Re: 2009 Pre Season Poll

The program at NDSU has been set up to be a reloading program. Everything's in place. I suggest that we'll be surprised at how good the new starters will be next year. We saw a senior-laiden team implode without their old leader. Not their fault. Shit just happens.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Like the Bison used to do...like Oklahoma, USC, Texas, and other elite programs do.

Montana reloads, but the gun doesn't have to be very powerful in order to get to the playoffs.
    I think we are just getting caught up because of the schollie debacle from D2. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The program at NDSU has been set up to be a reloading program. Everything's in place. I suggest that we'll be surprised at how good the new starters will be next year. We saw a senior-laiden team implode without their old leader. Not their fault. Shit just happens.
    When you get to this level of play there is a very fine line in most cases between who starts and who doesnt. You see it all the time when a QB or running back goes down and the back up performs really well and many are surprised.

I expect the Bison to play much better next year. Hopefully an on the field leader will also present himself. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No doubt about it last season was a senior heavy team, but that just means all of us fans get to see who is going to step up and become the new Humber's, Roehl's, Maresh's, Jangula's, and so on. New guys will step up, and I will put money on it that how things went this season will be motivation for next season. They may not start in the 25, but they will be there before long. Just my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNolesFan77 View Post
    No doubt about it last season was a senior heavy team, but that just means all of us fans get to see who is going to step up and become the new Humber's, Roehl's, Maresh's, Jangula's, and so on. New guys will step up, and I will put money on it that how things went this season will be motivation for next season. They may not start in the 25, but they will be there before long. Just my thoughts...
    Good thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    When you get to this level of play there is a very fine line in most cases between who starts and who doesnt. You see it all the time when a QB or running back goes down and the back up performs really well and many are surprised.

I expect the Bison to play much better next year. Hopefully an on the field leader will also present himself. PL
    Couldn't agree more.

Like, UNI is, like, definitely Top Five, man. Like, the Herd, man, they gotta, like, win a few games in that, like, totally awesome, like, conference before they even, like, touch, like the Top 40, like.

Peace out, like!

Go Herdleys!!!!!!!!

Cucumbers in Regalia, dudes!!!!

Like, CABison for, like Prez, man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Stick View Post
    Like, UNI is, like, definitely Top Five, man. Like, the Herd, man, they gotta, like, win a few games in that, like, totally awesome, like, conference before they even, like, touch, like the Top 40, like. Peace out, like! Go Herdleys!!!!!!!!
    And if elected, I'd appoint you as Drug Czar. I've been told that you could have been a real leader on the field, but that you had trouble finding it. Things got a little...fuzzy.

Last edited by CaBisonFan; 12-24-2008 at 05:17 AM.

And if elected, I'd appoint you as Drug Czar. I've been told that you could have been a real leader on the field, but that you had trouble finding it. Things got a little...fuzzy.

LOL LOL
    PL

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wont crack the top 25, but if we win the opener I see us jumping into the top 15.