Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand new commit (Hank Jacobs)

Default Brand new commit (Hank Jacobs)

Hank Jacobs OL 6'5" 285 from Beaver Dam WI commited to NDSU last night.Hank is excited to become part of the Bison family. He loves the coaches and the school.Hank chose NDSU over an offer from West Point. Congrats to coach Bohl and his staff for a job well done.

Default Re: Brand new commit

looks like he is the #11 overall player in Wisconsin and #3 Ol according to Wissports.net

http://test.wissports.net/sports/foo...&list=1&pos=15

No article or link on Wissports to confirm yet though

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It is like Christmas every time I pull up Bisonville. Another 2 star kid. Top 10 kid out of Wisco. Thanks Santa!

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like another multi-sport athlete:
    "Jacobs played center and power forward as a captain on the Beaver Dam basketball team and participates in track in the shot put and discus."

http://wisconsin.scout.com/a.z?s=193...=1&nid=3628455

Another big guy who might can be powerful with a bit of quick and nimble. I like old school names like Hank (I'm always telling my wife our firstborn son has to have an oldschool name that isn't common anymore - she disagrees).

Hats off to coach Bohl and his staff.

Deck the halls...... I mean......

Fill the dome with great recruits FALALALALA LALA LA LA!!!!!!!!

The thing I like this year is who we are competing against for these recruits!!!!

I still would like to see a link confirming this though

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am guessing that "Blizzard" is someone "in the know" on this situation. 1st post is about this.....and says how Hank loved the staff.

Blizzard, feel free to tell us how great this kid is going to be!!!!! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    I am guessing that "Blizzard" is someone "in the know" on this situation. 1st post is about this.....and says how Hank loved the staff.

Blizzard, feel free to tell us how great this kid is going to be!!!!! Thanks for the info.
    That would be my guess to but I have been burnt by Trolls before so I hope he is not and can keep us up to date. Keep it coming Blizzard!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Looks like another multi-sport athlete:
    "Jacobs played center and power forward as a captain on the Beaver Dam basketball team and participates in track in the shot put and discus."

http://wisconsin.scout.com/a.z?s=193...=1&nid=3628455

Another big guy who might can be powerful with a bit of quick and nimble. I like old school names like Hank (I'm always telling my wife our firstborn son has to have an oldschool name that isn't common anymore - she disagrees).

Hats off to coach Bohl and his staff.
    Just don't go with a celebrity kids name like, Passion Qbert or Helicopter Rage. I think the star of "My Name is Earl" kid's name is Inspecktor Pilot. WTF? That just screams "fellow classmates, please ridicule me and kick my ass". Also, Hank is a good get. It's coming together for 2009!

Anybody check out his Rivals page, hes already wearing a Green and gold Jersey!!!!

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=79692
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Anybody check out his Rivals page, hes already wearing a Green and gold Jersey!!!!

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=79692
    wow he looks young. maybe I'm just old.