Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A.J. Westendorp

Default A.J. Westendorp

A.J. Westendorp
    Pro-style quarterback
    Holland (MI) Holland Christian

Was there a thread about this kid and I just missed it? NDSU has made him an offer and he plans on visiting in January.

Ht: 6-foot-2 (Event)
    Wt: 208 lbs
    Forty: 4.72 secs
    Bench max: 300 pounds
    Vertical: 32 inches
    GPA: 4.0
    ACT: 33
    Class: 2009 (High School)

The Latest: Record setting QB still on the market — 12/17/2008

Few high school football players nationwide can boast the success that Holland (Mich.) Christian quarterback A.J. Westendorp experienced this past fall. The 6-2, 210-pound passer broke several state records and led his...[details]

Rushing Passing
    Yds TD Pct Yds TD Int
    2008 (Sr.) 1,250 25 69.3 3,600 40 4

Default Re: A.J. Westendorp

No dedicated thread, but a couple mentions in this thread- http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14825, which will probably be moved over to the main 2009 recruiting thread.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by ND STATE View Post
    A.J. Westendorp
    Pro-style quarterback
    Holland (MI) Holland Christian

Was there a thread about this kid and I just missed it? NDSU has made him an offer and he plans on visiting in January.

Ht: 6-foot-2 (Event)
    Wt: 208 lbs
    Forty: 4.72 secs
    Bench max: 300 pounds
    Vertical: 32 inches
    GPA: 4.0
    ACT: 33
    Class: 2009 (High School)

The Latest: Record setting QB still on the market — 12/17/2008

Few high school football players nationwide can boast the success that Holland (Mich.) Christian quarterback A.J. Westendorp experienced this past fall. The 6-2, 210-pound passer broke several state records and led his...[details]

Rushing Passing
    Yds TD Pct Yds TD Int
    2008 (Sr.) 1,250 25 69.3 3,600 40 4
    I typed in a full response here and some how lost it. I am from Holland, Mi and have watched AJ for two years here. I am originally from around Brookings, SD so I follow the JAcks and Bison. I do not want to lose another mini book that I wrote about AJ, suffice it to say if you land him plan on a national championship or two before he's gone. Yes he is that good oh and by the way he has bench pressed 350. If you want to know what AJ is like think about Tim Tebow.

WOW, that's certainly high praise. I love the fact that he's apparently very smart as well. He would be a "good get".
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    WOW, that's certainly high praise. I love the fact that he's apparently very smart as well. He would be a "good get".
    We only started football here 6 years ago that is why he snuck up on the experts. Our coach here is named Willie Snead III. He played for Spurrier at Fla. and in the NFL and CFL. He coached his alma mater in Fla HS to a state championship prior to winning it here in Michigan. I admit I would love to see AJ play in the MVC but... wear yellow and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy View Post
    We only started football here 6 years ago that is why he snuck up on the experts. Our coach here is named Willie Snead III. He played for Spurrier at Fla. and in the NFL and CFL. He coached his alma mater in Fla HS to a state championship prior to winning it here in Michigan. I admit I would love to see AJ play in the MVC but... where yellow and blue.

K you need to STOP!

Your making me WAY TO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info, sounds like a Kick ass kid, and man would he look good in Green and Gold
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I think he needs to be in Green and Gold...then he wont have to deal with Johnson, Bowyer, Jirik, Juckem, and more coming after him off the edges!

Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy View Post
    We only started football here 6 years ago that is why he snuck up on the experts. Our coach here is named Willie Snead III. He played for Spurrier at Fla. and in the NFL and CFL. He coached his alma mater in Fla HS to a state championship prior to winning it here in Michigan. I admit I would love to see AJ play in the MVC but... wear yellow and blue.
    Why would we want him to play for a lesser program?
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 12-18-2008 at 02:34 AM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Looks like a good kid!!!

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who else is recruiting him and why would he still be available? Sounds like a tremendous recruit, though.