Thread: garage logic

Default garage logic

chea just jacked derick hanson just gave me a birthday present he announced that starting tommorrow the 2-5 pm slot on espn 1660 all bring back garage logic aka the best talk radio show of all time

Default Re: garage logic

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THANK YOU

I like listening to that show, Hanson is pretty good... Tuesdays they have the Bison interview thing and they focus on NDSU for much of the show

What terrible radio.

Garage logic? It's glorification of the simple. Why on earth would I want to take my opinions on world events from my mechanic?

Before you literalists go nuts; yes, I'm aware that Joe is a professional broadcaster, but that only makes it worse, because it's either intellectual laziness or pure pandering.

If I want to hang out in the garage, crack a beer, and shoot the shit with my buddies, that's what I'll do. Why do I need a guy on my radio, pretending to do it for me?

If that makes me a Euphorian, I eagerly await a crew Logicians motoring by in the USS Common Sense to rescue me from my waywardness.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 11-13-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: USS Common Sense
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hail the Flashlight King...Hail you...

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Hail the Flashlight King...Hail you...
    hahaha ++++++

The lovely Mrs. Yo is very happy the show is back on. And oh by the way happy birthday Slick.

I'm also very happy for GL to return to the FM radio.

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President

Quote Originally Posted by NDFAN2 View Post
    I'm also very happy for GL to return to the FM radio.
    more proof of absolutely nothing lol in the words of the great sabini ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++++