Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bohl Football Show

Default Re: Bohl Football Show

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    It's the same smile he's had ever since he started the show. Unfortunately he has been told to do it any opportunity he can as he's been told it will make him look better.

Seriously if this team was functioning on all cylinders minus the QB, I'd say pour it on Mertens. But come on, the O-Line is awful, too many drops, play calling is about as generic as a Jr. High team. I'm not saying Mertens doesn't deserve some of it, but to say this team would be 6-1 and a serious contender still is rediculous. The sad thing is I don't see it getting better next year. Bohl and the coaching staff have got to take a serious look at this team and figure out how to make it much much better, as this team right now will not be a consistent contender in the MVFC for a while to come.

Now even saying all that we've only lost our four games by a combined 26 points. But you're going to see that up and down this conference and we've got to close the gap.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I guess we will have to wait til next year to see if we have recruited a 'game changing' player and if we can repair our obvious short comings.

Go BISON!!

It's the same smile he's had ever since he started the show. Unfortunately he has been told to do it any opportunity he can as he's been told it will make him look better.

Seriously if this team was functioning on all cylinders minus the QB, I'd say pour it on Mertens. But come on, the O-Line is awful, too many drops, play calling is about as generic as a Jr. High team. I'm not saying Mertens doesn't deserve some of it, but to say this team would be 6-1 and a serious contender still is rediculous. The sad thing is I don't see it getting better next year. Bohl and the coaching staff have got to take a serious look at this team and figure out how to make it much much better, as this team right now will not be a consistent contender in the MVFC for a while to come.

Now even saying all that we've only lost our four games by a combined 26 points. But you're going to see that up and down this conference and we've got to close the gap.
    Yes we could easily have been 6-1. Every other game than this one, we had a very good chance to drive down and win it in the end, only to throw it away, again and again. I can see that happening in one or two games, but every game that we have played since Wyoming?????
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

3000+ ndsu fans drive six god dam drunken hours to see our team not show us...BUT WE SHOW UP AND THEY DONT SHOW ONE FREAKIN SHOT OF US ON THE SHOW????

SCREW U CH 4 & 11--since its the same company.....thanks alot .,what a joke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    3000+ ndsu fans drive six god dam drunken hours to see our team not show us...BUT WE SHOW UP AND THEY DONT SHOW ONE FREAKIN SHOT OF US ON THE SHOW????

SCREW U CH 4 & 11--since its the same company.....thanks alot .,what a joke!!!
    Wow, after all the problems with our football team you are upset about not having screenshots of you at the game??!! Classic!!!!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

When our team is 3-4 .........why else would i watch that show...it sure as hell to watch the hilites....plus the ladies in da front row with us were...H.O.T!!!

Misery loves company and leadership has failed to whoop it in the ass. Who is the leadership? I say it's the QB and the coaches.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    what gets me is after watching the show is the way Bohl acts. Yes he says he was disappointed with the execution yesterday and clearly shouldn't be very happy. Yet every time Phil Hansen says his name (ie beginning of the show, or when returning from commercial) Bohl sits there with this half arsed smile on his face. Watch the replay tonight, if I were him I would still be upset as most of us are on here!
    I agree. I'm tired of seeing his big 'ole smile on the show as the team continues to lose games. I think he needs to show that he's just as F'ing pissed off as the rest of us are.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering_Herd View Post
    I agree. I'm tired of seeing his big 'ole smile on the show as the team continues to lose games. I think he needs to show that he's just as F'ing pissed off as the rest of us are.
    Why? Why does it matter if he's smiling on a tv show? His players shouldn't be watching the show and the only thing that should matter is how he talks to his players, coaches and recruits. I doubt the players are getting the same smiles in the locker room or on the practice field this week...