Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast

Thread: NDSU - UNI Gameday Thread

Default Re: NDSU - UNI Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanforlife View Post
    How much you think Walker would have given to be with this team? A chance at playoffs...he probably would have been even better than we saw
    It truly sucks for the Blood, Sweat and tears that people like Walker, Dallas, Mays, Roehl, Heckendorf, Safe, Dahl etc.etc. put into this team to have them come out and absolutly blow it out their ASS!!!!! we will be lucky to win 2 more games this year the way they played tonight, sorry LAKES i'm still and always will be a BISON fan but we flat out sucked tonight!!!! Bohl needs to evaluate WTF is going on and get off the HIGH horse!!!!!!! all the polls and rankings got to their heads they thought they were better than they are playing. TALENT IS THERE but i think the WILL is not. go ahead and flame away at me but NOTHING LOOKED GOOD TONIGHT!!!! see ya all in the west lot on Nov. 1st!!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well guys the game is over it could have been better. Hopefully next week is. Not counting on the chance of playoffs but would be nice to see the team playing as one.

Time to step away from the keyboard and drunken rambling could ensue

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

The only way we will win this year is running the ball, and even then we are going to be in trouble, Mertens will not get the job done.

At least we are not MSUM fans, and we have some expectations out of a team...52-0...makes me feel a bit better.

I keep hearing on MSNBC that they're waiting for the bottom of the market. I think NDSU has hit it.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree that Mertens has some issues, no question about it. 5 turnovers, wow, tough to win when you put yourself in a hole like that. The OL has been less than great too. You have to give our defense some credit, put in bad spots all day and still played well enough to win if the offense could get anything going.

t-jack should've been playing a long time ago

No playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    I agree that Mertens has some issues, no question about it. 5 turnovers, wow, tough to win when you put yourself in a hole like that. The OL has been less than great too. You have to give our defense some credit, put in bad spots all day and still played well enough to win if the offense could get anything going.

Exactly how can we only lose by 10 points to the #4 team with that many TURNOVERS????
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I just cant believe how we can play like such horse $hit and still only lose by 10 to a team like UNI.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Exactly how can we only lose by 10 points to the #4 team with that many TURNOVERS????
    we are that good!