Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU - UNI Gameday Thread

Default NDSU - UNI Gameday Thread

Let's get it going!! We are having breakfast in Zumbrota on our way to watch a BISON WIN! THE MARCH IS ON!

Default Re: NDSU - UNI Gameday Thread

can anyone on here find a working radio station that i can listen to the bison game on driving thru detroit lakes right now and i am losing 970 feed
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    can anyone on here find a working radio station that i can listen to the bison game on driving thru detroit lakes right now and i am losing 970 feed

Where are you heading? the game isn't till 4pm!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

brainerd minnesota for class field trip....also some mind texting me updates if i cant get it on the radio....7012006656 help bisonvillers thanks
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    102.3 FM...It's out of Detroit Lakes and probably your best option.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces1180 View Post
    102.3 FM...It's out of Detroit Lakes and probably your best option.
    you could also try AM 1570 in MN/ST.paul but thats probably a long shot in Brainerd!

There is a FM station out of Fargo I think that has great range. I was coming back from Canada and crossed at International Falls and picked up the Bison--Wyoming game. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There is a FM station out of Fargo I think that has great range. I was coming back from Canada and crossed at International Falls and picked up the Bison--Wyoming game. PL

that would be WDAY 970, they have good range thru the valley but it drops fast heading east into MN, but to get it in INT Falls is uncommon!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    that would be WDAY 970, they have good range thru the valley but it drops fast heading east into MN, but to get it in INT Falls is uncommon!
    The reception was pretty spotty. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

thanks everyone....i got 102.3 on now works fine so far but not quite to brainerd.....if it doesnt work might need some text updates
    "We All From Africa"