Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: UNI Game Predicitions

Default Re: UNI Game Predicitions

Just talked to my friend that has very close ties to the UNI program. He said they are much like us. Have way bigger expectations for their team. Very common to have penalties, turn the ball over, etc. Said they haven't played well enough to win some of the games, but they've been lucky enough to come out on top. Still thinks they have alot more than what they've showed. I told him it sounds just like the Bison. I think it's going to be a great game. Can't wait for tomorrow. I say Bison 31, UNI 28

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Fixed it for ya. Just seemed like it fit in. Maybe only to me??

*By the way, I'm runnin' blocker for the bandwagon. This feels like the week heading into the mudbowl w/Pitt St. We should have had no chance, yet we pulled it out. Don't know how we'll do it, but it will happen.
    TA
    You going to UNI??? PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    TA
    You going to UNI??? PL
    Sadly no, just runnin' blocker in the figurative sense!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    And then you woke up?

I'm hoping for a win too, I predicted one somewhere in this thread, but if you think we'll beat UNI by 4 scores........
    I hope we scrape by.
    Well I was not going to mention it, but you did, I did wake up, I did dream of the game, the problem is someone won big and I do not know who, so why not the Bison. I usually do not ever play the prediction game, last time I did, I predicated a safety made the differance in the Montana game (no kidding) so what the heck, lets see what happens - oooooooh, ooooohhhh spooky !!! One of the teams wins big, hope I dont have in reverse order !!! GO BISON !!! I know Pearles will fiquire big in the outcome.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1 min b4 game...
    phone battery almost dead...
    lady walking behind us says "Look at all those colors, I've never see that before!" hahahaha...
    fans ready to roll... bison fans and uni students chanting against each other... wow...
    here we go, Bison win 34-27.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    1 min b4 game...
    phone battery almost dead...
    lady walking behind us says "Look at all those colors, I've never see that before!" hahahaha...
    fans ready to roll... bison fans and uni students chanting against each other... wow...
    here we go, Bison win 34-27.
    Looks like were going to score 3 TDs and only give up a field goal in the 2nd half. Hope you are right!