Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gameday Thread: NDSU vs WIU 3pm kickoff

Default Re: Official Gameday Thread: NDSU vs WIU 3pm kickoff

Goofers almost gave that game away. Can you believe that this team is now bowl eligible?

With Toledo beating Michigan in Ann Arbor, it diminishes Illinois' win there last week and in turn makes today's gopher win less impressive as well. That's my sports algebra. Hardly ever makes any sense, I just hate Brewster so much that I'm trying to rain on his "bowl" parade!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    With Toledo beating Michigan in Ann Arbor, it diminishes Illinois' win there last week and in turn makes today's gopher win less impressive as well. That's my sports algebra. Hardly ever makes any sense, I just hate Brewster so much that I'm trying to rain on his "bowl" parade!
    I totally agree. The thing that sucks is that the remaining Goofer schedule is so on their side. They don't play Penn State or Michigan State and have Michigan at home. If they hold serve, they'll lose to Wisconsin but have the opportunity to finish 11-2 (which is a stretch because they don't look that good) or more realistic 9-4 which will still give them a descent bowl game. I really wish we played them this year and put them in their place because nobody in the Big 10 is going to do it.

Youngstown State and Missouri State are tied at 14 at the half. That Youngstown State loss keeps looking worse and worse.

Just switched fro the audio to the video stream and the sound is awful. Anybody else having the same problem?

Anyone else think Leathernecks is a really badass nickname?

BRING BACK SNORTY

So you totally diminish the fact that anyone can beat anybody at any given place or time then too? So if Texas loses next week to whoever, it totally diminishes the fact that they still beat Oklahoma right?

Just switched fro the audio to the video stream and the sound is awful. Anybody else having the same problem?
    Yes. Lots of static. Same issues...different day.

SIU destroying Indiana State 36-0 with 5:46 left in 2nd. Youngstown and Missouri State tied at 14 at half.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Yep, the audio sucks! I get to watch it on tv though, but for some reason its not on tv yet. Some stupid adventure show