Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION Fargo Fire Marshal: PLEASE let 20,000 in!!!

Default ATTENTION Fargo Fire Marshal: PLEASE let 20,000 in!!!

I have a very slim hope that this game on Saturday will crest the 20,000 mark with people jammed in the corners standing room and watching. if anyone knows where to call the fire marshal, PLEASE ask him to let 20,000 paid attendance in the game!!!

I'm out!!
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ATTENTION Fargo Fire Marshal: PLEASE let 20,000 in!!!

agreed...that would be bad ass

19,287 seats all filled with asses means that 713 more people are needed to get to 20,000, which is 178-179 people in each corner. Maybe they could set up little tiny little league bleachers on either side of the supporting beams in the corners. Two on each corner makes 8 sets of bleachers, meaning each set of bleachers would have to seat 90 people. A set of bleachers of 9 per row (17.5 feet long at 1.5 people per foot plus 4 feet for a stairway) at 10 rows up could maybe fit in there.

Or maybe just 179 people crammed in each corner....

I'm just so excited for this game!!!
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I'm surprised that they are only releasing 200 sro tickets for students only...I love that students get those, but I thought they would release around 500 or so...Who knows
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You do realize... if you increase the record attendance you also increase the number required for a sellout.

That being said... THE MORE THE BETTER!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I have a very slim hope that this game on Saturday will crest the 20,000 mark with people jammed in the corners standing room and watching. if anyone knows where to call the fire marshal, PLEASE ask him to let 20,000 paid attendance in the game!!!

I'm out!!
    I don't know how many we can squeeze in the dome.
    Record is 19,053 vs SDSU
    Sellout is 18,790 + 200 standing room student tickets = 18,990 + other standing room tickets. I'm not sure if the sellout of 18,790 means every GA seat is full. ANyone know?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I don't know how many we can squeeze in the dome.
    Record is 19,053 vs SDSU
    Sellout is 18,790 + 200 standing room student tickets = 18,990 + other standing room tickets. I'm not sure if the sellout of 18,790 means every GA seat is full. ANyone know?
    I believe a "sellout" is a % of the record crowd.

I believe a sellout constitutes selling all of the available tickets for the event. It does not require everyone that purchased tickets to showup.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    I'm surprised that they are only releasing 200 sro tickets for students only...I love that students get those, but I thought they would release around 500 or so...Who knows
    I think it's quality over quantity. Hey 200 students will make ten times the noise than 2,000 of the schmucks sitting throughout the dome. That's 50 per corner. Too bad they can't remove people for being lame and not cheering.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I think it's quality over quantity. Hey 200 students will make ten times the noise than 2,000 of the schmucks sitting throughout the dome. That's 50 per corner. Too bad they can't remove people for being lame and not cheering.
    I agree...I am glad the tickets went to the students and I also agree that there are way too many lame fans out there...my family has been season ticket holders since 1984. I cut my teeth at Bison games at Dacotah, dodging schnapps and whiskey bottles, standing nearly the whole game. I was just hoping there were couple hundred more tickets so people like myself, who are from out of town(Minneapolis) and had last minute plan changes(ditching my cousin's wedding) could get into that dome on Saturday.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!