Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Homecoming Tailgate

Default Re: Homecoming Tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    Some of you have Buses, Vans, Trucks and Grills but i have the best NDSU beer pong table in the West Lot. I gotta post pics soon, and I've got plans for something better. If I knew how to post pics like you did I'd post them now.
    We will have to take a minute to admire each others 'works of art'. And by that I mean beer pong table and bean bag games, not what some of you sickos were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Glad to hear, guessing hotel you mean in Fargo? Thanks again for bringing up some venison, what kind of beer do you like to drink, i drink bud light usually so i can give you a beer or so if thats fine with you?
    I appreciate the offer but I gave the stuff up back in 93. I drink an N/A beer every now and then but usually pop-soda. See you at the tailgate. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like we will not get there until 9am at the earliest. Juniorette has a Girl Scout sleepover at the Y here in Fargo and I have to pick her and some of the other girls up and deliver them back to Casselton.

I will be pre-making beef & chicken kabobs tonight (may just make them all meat have not decided). Maybe some meatballs as well. Would love to make chili but have no way to keep it hot once we get to the lot (not bringing a generator this year and do not have a camp stove just a grill) May bring some venison brats along as well. Hmmm decisions decisions. I have lots of meat in the freezer and need to get some of it out before deer hunting season.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post
    Looks like we will not get there until 9am at the earliest. Juniorette has a Girl Scout sleepover at the Y here in Fargo and I have to pick her and some of the other girls up and deliver them back to Casselton.

I will be pre-making beef & chicken kabobs tonight (may just make them all meat have not decided). Maybe some meatballs as well. Would love to make chili but have no way to keep it hot once we get to the lot (not bringing a generator this year and do not have a camp stove just a grill) May bring some venison brats along as well. Hmmm decisions decisions. I have lots of meat in the freezer and need to get some of it out before deer hunting season.
    At walmart you can buy disposable chafing dishes that you put a sternos flame underneath to keep your food warm.
    Last edited by bisongirl; 10-03-2008 at 03:59 PM.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisongirl View Post
    At walmart you can buy disposable chafing dishes that you put a sternos flame underneath to keep your food warm.
    I will have to check this out tonight after I drop the girls off.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by mhd1283 View Post
    Here is a sneak peak of what My brother and I will be unveiling this weekend. You'll have to stop by and see what the filed goal post are for. Just llok for the guys in the '18 pack' cowboy hats.
    My guess is the top of those goal posts look like a good place for a beer holder.

Well, see the entire project was the brainchild of two guys throwing bean bags and trying to enjoy a cold one at the same time. It obviously spiraled out of control and you get what you saw in the pic earlier. If you can't overdo it it is not worth doing in the first place. You'll have to check them out I am pretty proud of the creation.

PL, thanks for the venison sticks and jerky. They were awesome and you are such a class act. My dad loved meeting you.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    PL, thanks for the venison sticks and jerky. They were awesome and you are such a class act. My dad loved meeting you.
    Yeah, except I think bisongirl and I got eat a total of 3 combined... Someone(s) got ahold of them early :-)

PL~ Thanks so much for the "goody bag" that you gave us. That was the best jerky that I've ever had! Do you get it made up by deer camp? If so, I would love to know where! It seems that 99Bison did not hide it very well, and so everyone else got to sample it this morning/afternoon (lots of compliments from everyone) and I managed to find the last 2 pieces of jerky when we got home tonight.

It was a pleasure, as it always is, visiting with you and Emily today. Have safe travels home.