Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Youngstown Game Thread Part II.

Default Re: Youngstown Game Thread Part II.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Wyo got blown-out by BYU and UNI "hung" with BYU
    EEKS....................

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    No way NDSU is a top 10 team right now. It's W's that get teams into the playoffs, not if's and but's.

So far the only thing to judge this year's team is two wins over essentially glorified DII teams, a loss to a FBS team that most top 10 FCS teams would take care of, and a loss to a team barely ranked in the top 25 (that was absolutely taken to the woodshed by a team ranked below NDSU).

NDSU should be ranked 15-17.
    I agree that we should not be ranked in the top ten. I only meant that we certainly have the talent to be a top ten team.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Negative, negative, negative!!!!

Fair weather! I cry foul.

We are a top ten team RIGHT NOW!

We have as much talent as anybody, we are well coached, and we have the FANS to help.

But you would never know it reading this damn board!

Good lord! Why don't we just forfeit the rest of the season, no wait, let's forfeit all of our games until Bohl gets a big time QB. To hell with it until we get a better QB.

Play Mohler? AYFKM? You vultures would send him home in the first quarter of his first game.

Give Nick a little time. Get Diesel and Maresh and Henry healthy. Get Shamen back into shape. Give the young RB's some reps.

We are a very good team!!!!!! We got beat on the road by a good team in the toughest conference in the nation.
    It friggin happens! And it is going to happen again at some point in the future.

So quit acting like a bunch of spoiled babies. Quit whining about Steve Walker and get behind your TEAM!!!!

GO BISON!!!!
    I'm not well versed enough to know exactly where the Bison stand so far as top 10 schools go... However, I do agree that people should not be fair-weather fans. People shouldn't give up on the players we have now, nor keep crying for the players no longer with the Herd. It's a team we all love-- not just when they are winning... and though it's fair to be disappointed when they lose, "quit whining."

alright bison fans i'm as frustrated as all of you here...but we gotta move on...lets give them the best homecoming we've seen....lets fill the dome support our bison....and let them guide us to the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    alright bison fans i'm as frustrated as all of you here...but we gotta move on...lets give them the best homecoming we've seen....lets fill the dome support our bison....and let them guide us to the playoffs!
    Amen Brotha!

Hail The BISON, Hail the BISON, with their tails up in the air. University, University, YOU CAN KISS WHATS UNDER THERE

Bison defense gave up 341 yards on the ground. My, oh my hopefully Henry will be healthy for SIU.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Lets just say this is a lesson learned in why you can't take any conference game for granted and move on.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Bison defense gave up 341 yards on the ground. My, oh my hopefully Henry will be healthy for SIU.
    We need Henry healthy and we need Schoomer healthy and we need Darius to get better.

We will especially need this against WIU. Donaldson is a MONSTER RB.

But one game at a time.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

beer is still flowing great just hang out with your best buds and drink and have a good time we got 2 weeks to prepare to take the rest of the MVFC down...and it goes to show you we need T-Roehl let him rest....but this game reminds me of the SDSU last year...we didn't play that great and still had a shot to come back and win this game in the end...does show a lot about our team that they'll fight til the game is over gotta be proud bout our bison.....I am not happy with mertens, but hey he'll pan out let him get settled and we'll be fine with roehl playing the whole game...he's our train we need to ride that train into december......

bison fans LETS GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Draft horse.. LOL. You must have worked behind one.
    Damned straight!!!!