Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: St. Cloud Editorial about NDSU

Default Re: St. Cloud Editorial about NDSU

What an uninformed, uneducated tool....

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    .........Have fun playing your new peers UM Crookston and MSUM...
    I'm guessing that is apparently his biggest problem.

North Dakota played St. Cloud a couple weeks ago. I read in the game program that UND is something like 27-4 all time against them. I'm guessing the Huskies have similar records against NDSU, SDSU, USD, and UNC. Since he's so infatuated with "regional rivalries" he should be extatic to now have Moorhead St. and Winona as conference mates. Now, that does sound look good rivalries to me.

This guy has never in his life obviously travelled any farther west than Fargo/Grand Forks or any farther east than Mankato. I wonder if he is aware of the fact that the NCC was only ever forced to allow St. Cloud and Mankato in because schools like Northern Iowa and Creighton left.

Quote Originally Posted by bincitysioux View Post

North Dakota played St. Cloud a couple weeks ago. I read in the game program that UND is something like 27-4 all time against them. I'm guessing the Huskies have similar records against NDSU, SDSU, USD, and UNC. Since he's so infatuated with "regional rivalries" he should be extatic to now have Moorhead St. and Winona as conference mates. Now, that does sound look good rivalries to me.

This guy has never in his life obviously travelled any farther west than Fargo/Grand Forks or any farther east than Mankato. I wonder if he is aware of the fact that the NCC was only ever forced to allow St. Cloud and Mankato in because schools like Northern Iowa and Creighton left.
    Great point!

On the bright side, maybe he'll enjoy SCSU having a winning record against their regional rivals.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by bincitysioux View Post

Well said Bin++++++ If he wants to see a big crowd. He can go west to Collgeville the Johnnies outdraw the Huskies.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    Well said Bin++++++ If he wants to see a big crowd. He can go west to Collgeville the Johnnies outdraw the Huskies.
    yeah SJU has a sweet stadium setup!
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Quote-by-quote take by TheBisonator:

I will go get a trophy made and mail it to you, because you definitely deserve it, pal. Way to go, you retard!!
    Comparing this guy to the mentally handicap is an insult to the mentally handicap.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course the guy wouldn't respond to my professional email. I knew he wouldn't.

Bison101 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My favorite part:

Is North Dakota State — which won five Division II national football titles between 1983 and 1990 — ever going to play in a meaningful Division I game? Is it ever going to be in a major conference, or contend for a national title? Highly improbable.

Ahem- that would be the Missouri Valley Mr. NSIC!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    Of course the guy wouldn't respond to my professional email. I knew he wouldn't.

Me neither!

wait mine probably wasnt professional
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

This is my e-mail to him. Couldn't help myself.

You are an absolute duche-bag. You don't know what you are talking about. Have you been to a Bison game since their move to D-1? The Fargodome is sold out every game. There is a level of excitement about Bison football not seen in Fargo for over a decade. Moving to D-1 was the best thing NDSU ever did. They should have done it sooner, when all the teams they used to play, (UNI, Mont., Mont St., etc) and beat, moved up. Why should NDSU stay in DII and get dragged down the level of SW Minnesota, Winona, and UMD? Give me a break. NDSU always was a level above these schools and they just made a move to keep it that way. With your logic the Gophers should move down to DII because they can't compete at the level they're at. After all, they will never play in or win a meaningful D-1 game.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and write something meaningful. Or maybe you don't have anything meaningful to write about. Have fun in the NSIC.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    This is my e-mail to him. Couldn't help myself.

You are an absolute duche-bag. You don't know what you are talking about. Have you been to a Bison game since their move to D-1? The Fargodome is sold out every game. There is a level of excitement about Bison football not seen in Fargo for over a decade. Moving to D-1 was the best thing NDSU ever did. They should have done it sooner, when all the teams they used to play, (UNI, Mont., Mont St., etc) and beat, moved up. Why should NDSU stay in DII and get dragged down the level of SW Minnesota, Winona, and UMD? Give me a break. NDSU always was a level above these schools and they just made a move to keep it that way. With your logic the Gophers should move down to DII because they can't compete at the level they're at. After all, they will never play in or win a meaningful D-1 game.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and write something meaningful. Or maybe you don't have anything meaningful to write about. Have fun in the NSIC.
    Would you mind telling us how you really feel?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin