Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best webcast option

Default Re: Best webcast option

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    After the Cal Poly debacle of a "webcast" last year I'm not sure I really trust CSTV either.
    This is what I think of CSTV:

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This is what I think of CSTV:

you think it looks like Roger Thomas?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

In the spirite of web-casts and the olympics, for all those of the younger generations, I present to you one of the funniest bits ever on SNL:

http://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/sa...lMf24IyeyrT4rK

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Which option is the best will depend on what you want and how much you're willing to pay.

NDSU All-Access:
    - Three subscription options: $7.95/month, $39.95/6 months, $69.95/year
    - All home football games plus Missouri State
    - All home games in VB, Soc, WR, BB, SB, & some T&F/CC
    - Some away games from the above
    - No live MBB & WBB games

MVC TV:
    - One subscription option: $44.95/through Dec 1st
    - All home football games at NDSU, SDSU, WIU, MSU, & Indiana State
    - Most(all?) home MVC games in VB, M Soc, W Soc
    - Some away games from the above
    - MVC MBB & WBB home games through Dec 1st (maybe)

Illinois State & UNI(?):
    - Available through CSTV's XXL service
    - Two subscription options: $14.95/month or $119.95/year for all XXL schools
    - Or $6.95/month for just Illinois State

Wyo & YSU:
    - No video webcast options
    Actually, they will have all HOME WBB/MBB and most conference away games as well according to this email I got a while back....

North Dakota State athletics is pleased to announce that LIVE video of Bison men’s and women’s basketball will once again be available to ALL-ACCESS subscribers during the 2008-09 season. This is in addition to the LIVE video streams for football and a variety of other NDSU athletic events. Several road games will also be available LIVE to ALL-ACCESS subscribers.

For a limited time, NDSU is offering a 15-month ALL-ACCESS subscription for the price of 12 months (three months free!). For more information, click the renewal link above the ALL-ACCESS login at GoBison.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    you think it looks like Roger Thomas?
    The mustasche looked more like that Roebuck guy.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Actually, they will have all HOME WBB/MBB and most conference away games as well according to this email I got a while back....

North Dakota State athletics is pleased to announce that LIVE video of Bison men’s and women’s basketball will once again be available to ALL-ACCESS subscribers during the 2008-09 season. This is in addition to the LIVE video streams for football and a variety of other NDSU athletic events. Several road games will also be available LIVE to ALL-ACCESS subscribers.

For a limited time, NDSU is offering a 15-month ALL-ACCESS subscription for the price of 12 months (three months free!). For more information, click the renewal link above the ALL-ACCESS login at GoBison.com.
    Cool. Last year sucked with all the confusion and multiple subscriptions needed to see all Bison games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post

Yesssss!!!!

BRING BACK SNORTY

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK. Since I am in Florida, this is pretty important to me. Please correct me if this isn't right!

Radio of available on all games through NDSU-All Access.

Games can be viewed via the following:

Austen Peay - NDSU All-Access
    CCS - NDSU All-Access
    Wyo - None
    Youngstown State - KXJB-TV
    Southern Ill. - NDSU All-Access, MVC-TV, ND NBC Network
    Western Ill. - NDSU All-Access, MVC-TV, ND NBC Network
    Northern Iowa - Fox College Sports, CSTV XXL, ND NBC Network
    Ill. St. - CSTV-XXL
    Ind. St. - NDSU All-Access, MVC-TV
    Miss. St. - NDSU All-Access, MVC-TV
    SDSU - NDSU All-Access, MVC-TV, ND NBC Network
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...