Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we know if there will be...

Default Do we know if there will be...

anything planned for the game such as rally towels, free yellow t-shirt, glowstix, thunder stix, megaphones or anything?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Do we know if there will be...

Last year Froggy gave away t-shirts at the door. I got some Bison football newbies to wear them since they didn't have yellow shirts (or any other bison apparel). I haven't heard of anything like that this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Last year Froggy gave away t-shirts at the door. I got some Bison football newbies to wear them since they didn't have yellow shirts (or any other bison apparel). I haven't heard of anything like that this year.
    Any live bands during tailgating?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    It was neat when they had the live band on top of the South Entrance a couple years back. Maybe it was to much work to get everything up and set up. Someone probably complained it was to loud

Free pomeranian dogs dyed yellow and green! That place will be fu*king loud as hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Now that is a good idea.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Do we know if there is an over/under on the first bisonville member to get tossed from a game this season?

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Do we know if there is an over/under on the first bisonville member to get tossed from a game this season?
    By dome security, or by other Bisonville members?

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    By dome security, or by other Bisonville members?
    We are talking Dome Nazi's, those who love to enforce vague rules and subject fans to their PC interpretations of what is allowable for cheering and standing. Some are passive as hell (hope by some chance we get a couple of those in our sections) and others think they are part of the Gestapo. Craig Bohl wants fans to get up and make some noise as much as possible, not sure what Gene Taylor wants anymore, and Pat Simmers just wants to keep all the big money teammakers happy (i.e. if they like to sit on most every down, standing will annoy them and they will get their way).
    Some Fargodome PC rules:
    1. Don't try to encourage others around you to cheer.
    2. The best ticket holders just read a book, knit or sleep.
    3. Pussy is a swear word.
    4. Sitters have more rights than standers.
    5. Fans that are too busy stuffing their face or breastfeeding babies are more important than those that come to watch the game and cheer (see also #2).
    6. Don't piss off people in the suites, its big revenue for the dome and their wishes come in front of yours.
    7. Don't wear a Bison hard hat as it is a sure indicator that you are a unruly fan.
    8. Those who wear a suit and tie will not be scrutinized.
    9. Flying one paper airplane is grounds for immediate ejection whether you are 7 or 77 years old.
    10. Dome security doesn't have to actually see or hear an undesirable action, they just take the word of the complaining party and act as judge, jury and executioner.
    11. Most important, dome security and anyone associated with the Fargodome can outright lie about, create or destroy evidence in defense of their power trip.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SD - that was a fantastic job of re-capping the entire year at the FargoDome of the 2007 season. Since I am one of the "cronies" of section 21, I am going to do something differant this year, I am going to watch Herd Mentality all game long and mimic him so as I dont get in trouble. MILK will be the drink of choice of section 21 this year. "Good Boy, SIT, STAY " Film watching of section 21 behavior will be extremely boring I assure you.