Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo Forum

Default Re: Fargo Forum

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    He lives in a big one on the river.
    One what? Van?

The Forum sure is quick to point out injuries/problems. 95% of bison coverage is about injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by WestDakotaBison View Post
    The Forum sure is quick to point out injuries/problems. 95% of bison coverage is about injuries.
    They take very little research and are more reports than a well thought out indepth article. It is very sad.

easy story, no work involved. I guarantee the have a template already made up for this

________ from ______ MN/ND/SD/MICH/WI was injured during practice today. ______ is expected to miss <insert amount of time> He had <insert last years stats> last year and was expected to contribute as a starter and on special teams. <insert Bohl quote>. _______ is expected to be his replacement. For more see tommorow's Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    easy story, no work involved. I guarantee the have a template already made up for this

________ from ______ MN/ND/SD/MICH/WI was injured during practice today. ______ is expected to miss <insert amount of time> He had <insert last years stats> last year and was expected to contribute as a starter and on special teams. <insert Bohl quote>. _______ is expected to be his replacement. For more see tommorow's Forum.
    How sad is that? You or I could do a better job in our sleep.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

why is it that alot of papers have a "Homer" writer. Terry down in Brookings, Sid (and PA on the radio) in Minneapolis, Wayno in GF.....and we have negative stuff.

why is it that alot of papers have a "Homer" writer. Terry down in Brookings, Sid (and PA on the radio) in Minneapolis, Wayno in GF.....and we have negative stuff.
    In my honest opinion I just think the guys around here really suck at what they do.

You also forgot to mention the UND play by play man who's on the radio here in Fargo. Is it possible that the writers like McFeely will continue to do what they do because people like you guys are going to find something to criticize them about. Whether people like it or not, as long as people continue to buy or read the articles things won't change.

thats the hilarious thing!! I don't know ANYONE with a forum subscription... Their circulation is way down, their sales are down.... MAYBE IF YOU HAD NEW WRITERS!!>.. HELLO MERCIL's!!!!

In my honest opinion I just think the guys around here really suck at what they do.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++