Thread: Anyone know where to get one of these?

Default Anyone know where to get one of these?

I have seen only a couple of these at a few basketball games. Does the bookstore sell these (well not these exact ones but you know, NDSU ones)

pic

I have seen them called Fanbanas or hand retractable banners.

Default Re: Anyone know where to get one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by mhd1283 View Post
    I have seen only a couple of these at a few basketball games. Does the bookstore sell these (well not these exact ones but you know, NDSU ones)

pic

I got one in March at a Wild game...They are pretty cool...It would be a good giveaway this fall (much like the Thunder Sticks were a big hit a half-dozen years ago) at the opener.

I really like the fact that they are big enough to see when you hold them up but you can stick it in your pocket so you don't have to carry a big sign around for 4-5 hours.

pic

Iowa State has given those to the student section in the past and they've worked really well.

About that picture though, that's a horrible representation of a Liverpool fan. He looks like a complete fool!

pic

They sell them at every game at the NDSU Bookstore table at the home games. I know a young guy that has one.

Quote Originally Posted by fargocyclone View Post
    Iowa State has given those to the student section in the past and they've worked really well.

About that picture though, that's a horrible representation of a Liverpool fan. He looks like a complete fool!
    Tried (not really), but just couldn't let this one go untouched...

Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    They sell them at every game at the NDSU Bookstore table at the home games. I know a young guy that has one.
    They were on clearance at the bookstore in May for $2 a piece. I have one that we probably won't use. If you can't find one Mhd and want it, it's yours. I owe you anyway for your hard work on my website!

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    Tried (not really), but just couldn't let this one go untouched...

how do you like them apples exteme rouge

Quote Originally Posted by d3boys View Post
    how do you like them apples exteme rouge
    A little sour for me today... [linky]*

Back on topic a pinch - why not just use scarfs?...

*too lazy to go digging for liverpool's story
    **didn't help that VIF has 2 bitter cross-town rivals to suck up tickets as fast as the good guys can...
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

pic

Those are cool but I think we should keep it simple and do the good old free yellow towel free to everyone at the gate. They are cheap, re-usable, easy to put a sponsors name on, and look cool. Especially with some coordination.

Maybe the glowsticks would be cool for the SDSU or SIU game. It would look cool on tv.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com