Thread: Ollie Williams says...

Default Ollie Williams says...

It's GON' RAIN!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Ollie Williams says...

no kidding, does somebody want to run out to FM lot and bring my umbrella in?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

And to think only 10 days ago I was griping because we were very dry. Over 5 inches here in the last week or so. Now I HEAT.

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A thunderstrom just moved in now. I'm stick of rain my pay checks have really hurt because of it, its got the 52nd ave. project set back about 3 weeks.

I was at the Moorhead Target picking up some prescriptions, and I drove through a real deluge just now. Looks like a couple of real nasty cells about 30 miles north of us and 30 miles south of us.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz