Thread: Worst Person in the World!

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Worst Person in the World!

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=203958

Shouldn't take him too long to pay off $2,269.50. I just didn't like it when he brought the "Worst Person in the World" segment to halftime of the NBC Sunday night game.

Default Re: Worst Person in the World!

I didn't see all the segments but I don't remember him taking any political shots during the football 'worst person' bit. I thought they were all sports related digs.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I didn't see all the segments but I don't remember him taking any political shots during the football 'worst person' bit. I thought they were all sports related digs.
    I think you're right, he kept the digs to sports (i.e. spygate). I'm just a fan of highlights and analysis so I didn't like the segment. That and Bob Costas' forced laughter.

That's Bob's problem. He's stepping on the bit when he does that.

'Worst Person' isn't supposed to be laugh out loud funny. Calling people on their sh** is uncomfortable funny, not ha, ha, funny.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie