Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: lets get ready to rumble

Default lets get ready to rumble

here is where you fools can declare your eligibility in the draft for the 2008 bisonville basketball bash at the BSA...me and SD will be drafting teams as soon as we have an even amount of players perferably 8

Default Re: lets get ready to rumble

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    here is where you fools can declare your eligibility in the draft for the 2008 bisonville basketball bash at the BSA...me and SD will be drafting teams as soon as we have an even amount of players perferably 8
    Lets make this happen.........Slick, are we planning on playing sometime around 3 PM? Will this work? Can anyone get into the BSA to play, or are we sneaking in with the help of someone?
    If the BSA is not realistic what about all the courts at the Wellness Center? Those are nice wood floor courts. I assume Alumni and Friends can get in for a fee?
    Slick, I am leaving it up to you to make the court arrangements. Lets set a time so we can get commitments from others. I will be driving up early on Saturday April 26th and don't expect to arrive until between 9 AM and 10 AM. Sometime in the afternoon following the spring game seems to be the best time for a basketball game.
    Where are Dormie, Lakes, B1SON and others......free up your afternoon and count yourself in. If you have some moderate basketball skills join us......you don't have to be a pro like Slick!

You know, with a game like this...all kinds of craziness could ensue. Heck, SDBison and Slick could even form some kind of respect for each other.* Okay, let's get crazy...they could become friends. Hopefully they at least have some fun. I for one will wait in eager anticipation and want a front row seat. I think this could rank right up there with the Bison/Gophers game!

*Just one potential outcome. Another outcome could be near fatal elbows followed by, "Oops, did I foul you Slick? Was that a tooth? My bad...you keep the ball."

**I kid because I care. But seriously, it would be cool if those two could get along. Hopefully the game produces all good things.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I am eligible and willing to participate. This could be interesting...a bunch of guys, many of which have never met, getting together for a game. Could be some crazy passes sailing out of bounds...

Also, there is a chance I could hook us up with a gym at Carl Ben Eielson on a Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You know, with a game like this...all kinds of craziness could ensue. Heck, SDBison and Slick could even form some kind of respect for each other.* Okay, let's get crazy...they could become friends. Hopefully they at least have some fun. I for one will wait in eager anticipation and want a front row seat. I think this could rank right up there with the Bison/Gophers game!

*Just one potential outcome. Another outcome could be near fatal elbows followed by, "Oops, did I foul you Slick? Was that a tooth? My bad...you keep the ball."

**I kid because I care. But seriously, it would be cool if those two could get along. Hopefully the game produces all good things.
    I expect the game to produce good will and all that other stuff.......remember, Slick is a former Spud just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post

This needs to be recorded and posted on You-Tube in a best-of montage...SOMEBODY please make this happen!

aces and trans am are you declaring eligibility for the draft??? i want to draft teams asap so i can start making my game plan...obviously theres a huge miss match right off the bat- SD cant possibley guard me...so far we got 3 declared SD me and run the option with aces and transy thats 5 right there...tip it off right after the spring game is perfect just fire off an e-mail to gene and demand the use of the main floor SD*****

******i kid because i care

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    aces and trans am are you declaring eligibility for the draft??? i want to draft teams asap so i can start making my game plan...obviously theres a huge miss match right off the bat- SD cant possibley guard me...so far we got 3 declared SD me and run the option with aces and transy thats 5 right there...tip it off right after the spring game is perfect just fire off an e-mail to gene and demand the use of the main floor SD*****

******i kid because i care
    Basketball has never been my strong suit. I'm man enough to admit it. I'll just be on the sideline pimpin' ho's. Cheah.

If it's on saturday, I can take care of video/photography of the event.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Oooohhh...I could do a sports column on it and we could submit the story w/pics for the next Bison Illustrated. Straight up cash homey!