Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Default Re: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

It's their right to be stupid but it's my right not to shop there. The owner obviously has his head shoved up his ass and has no business sense because NDSU is the hottest name in town right now. I'll continue to go to Scheels.

When you walk the mall you see NDSU gear left and right but rarely see anything with UND on it. Who else sells NDSU gear in the West Acres Mall?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Why would you go to the mall in the first place? I've never seen the inner circle of hell, but I'm pretty sure it's in the JC Penney wing of West Acres.

As for Sports City, well, they're in the mall. case closed.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Guys, you should all shop at the new NDSU Bookstore (fka Varsity Mart). The renovations to it have just been completed, and the place looks AMAZING!!! It now looks just as nice as UND's Barnes & Noble bookstore, and Varsity Mart doesn't even have a corporate sugar daddy. Also, did you know they're opening a downtown location of the NDSU Bookstore at Barry Hall when it's completed?? And remember, ALL PROFITS GO BACK INTO NDSU!!!!

And Sports City sucks horse sphincter.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Thanks for the tip Bisonator. I didn't know if they would EVER complete the remodeling in the old Varsity Mart.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Thanks for the tip Bisonator. I didn't know if they would EVER complete the remodeling in the old Varsity Mart.
    It's done now. Everything at the Union is done except for an elevator shaft and removing the construction equipment off the perimiter.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    It's done now. Everything at the Union is done except for an elevator shaft and removing the construction equipment off the perimiter.
    Is that the elevator shaft they are dedicating to Lakes after his tragic demise??? Oops...guess the athletic dept. will never trust me with inside info anymore!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I used to go in there and look around. The only deals in there are traded player jerseys. PERIOD. They are ridiculously over priced. And now with no scheels in the mall no need for me to walk down on that end of the mall. And speaking of scheels...they have a better NFL selection and prices...not to mention NDSU stuff. I am excited to come home and check out the new and improved varsity mart.

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was in the mall today and I saw what you were talking about Lakes. However it is hockey season so of course there going to have hockey stuff out. Heck even Scheels has a big UND-Minnesota display when you walk in. I know when football season is going on they have NDSU stuff out front, however they have an equal amount of sue and NDSU stuff and its uaually crap anyway. I've been waiting for that store to close up for a long time and something like a Lids move in(I like their hats). I want a nice NDSU New Era fitted hat, and lids could get that done.

Those guys who run that place are dips. And the people they hire to work there?? I swear you either need to be an offspring of theirs, or friends of their kids. They just stand there and watch the TVs, and if you ever have a question, you can forget about an intelligent response.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=1685&type=sigpic&dateline=1222838614[/url]

1 of my girlfriends is managing at forever 21 in mall. I just left there, sports city in front of store STILL has 5 stands of und shirts in front. ZERO ndsu stuff !!!!

I walk in say, where's the ndsu stuff? He's like.
    oh, right back there.
    me: why back there?
    him: if u were a bus owner, you'd know why
    me: laughing in his face, oh our boycott of you worked huh.

him:Ahhhhhh
    me: your an idiot, this is Fargo, change your shit or go down.

keep up the boycott, just morons!!