Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Default Re: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    west acres is packed on weekends.
    West Acres is usually more crowded than most Twin Cities malls with the exception of the MOA and maybe Rosedale (at least it was like this when I lived in Fargo). Which is why I thought road's remark was odd. Unless West Acres has gone completely abandoned in the past 10 months. I'm pretty sure it's still the main retail centre of the city.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    West Acres is usually more crowded than most Twin Cities malls with the exception of the MOA and maybe Rosedale (at least it was like this when I lived in Fargo). Which is why I thought road's remark was odd. Unless West Acres has gone completely abandoned in the past 10 months. I'm pretty sure it's still the main retail centre of the city.
    I know a lot of "locals" that don't shop there, including me. I'd rather shop online than deal with the overrun of out of towners.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    Scheels all the way....
    Scheels is due to open in the middle of the Missiouri Valley, Springfield, IL in June. Can't frickin wait, so long Dick's Sporting Goofs!

My remark was kind of sarcastic, not odd, because I know that the mall does very well. It has been over a year since I set foot in there however.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    My remark was kind of sarcastic, not odd, because I know that the mall does very well. It has been over a year since I set foot in there however.
    that, sir, is a streak to be proud of. I recently had a streak of 13 months broken by my wife's poor planning. She wanted to meet some friends of hers for lunch and they chose the food court.
    Last edited by Tatanka; 04-14-2011 at 01:58 AM.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Exactly. I generally avoid it like the plague, unless its something last minute, but I always know exactly what I am there to get.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    that, sir, is a streak to be proud of. I recently had a streak of 13 months broken by my wife's poor planning. She wanted to meet some friends of hers for lunch and they chose the food court.
    A still shot from the West Acres security cam catches a momentary lapse of reason by our own Tatanka on that very day simply because he couldn't find a parking space within 70 feet of the front entrance. At least he had enough sense to turn on his headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I have to agree with TAB. Last time I walked in the store and asked them why NDSU stuff isn't at least sold equally to UND stuff, a clerk there gave me this lecture on why UND is more popular and makes more money and more people like them, etc etc etc

This isn't just one UND-biased person at the store, or just the manager. This is quite a few different people I've seen working there.
    Smart businessman - It's like having a store and saying I only want Lutherans to be my customers. And he wonders why no one purchases NDSU stuff? Stupid....
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    She wanted to meet some friends of hers for lunch and they chose the food court.
    I'm not a regular. Do they have a Sonic there?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I'm not a regular. Do they have a Sonic there?
    Nope, it's in west fargo. You should go there sometime, the food is great!
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011