Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Default Re: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsustudent89 View Post
    Nope, it's in west fargo. You should go there sometime, the food is great!
    But there's always a line.

Scheels supports the Bison. Sports City does not...
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    But there's always a line.
    Well, afterall, it is WEST Fargo. *

* Let the record show that I do NOT endorse doing drugs nor do I think West Fargo is some sort of "drug capitol"

Has this thread morphed into a bitchfest for a malls yet because I'd like to bitch about the Albertville Outlet Mall. I live behind it and I'm basically confined to my house on the weekends unless I want to brave the stupid assholes (usually from Canada) driving around my town. Seriously, they are horrible drivers. Do they drive on the opposite side of the road in Canada or something. Perhaps they are such shitty drivers because they are always trying to convert their speedometers from km/hr to mph? Doesn't a green light mean the same thing in Canukistan?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Has this thread morphed into a bitchfest for a malls yet because I'd like to bitch about the Albertville Outlet Mall. I live behind it and I'm basically confined to my house on the weekends unless I want to brave the stupid assholes (usually from Canada) driving around my town. Seriously, they are horrible drivers. Do they drive on the opposite side of the road in Canada or something. Perhaps they are such shitty drivers because they are always trying to convert their speedometers from km/hr to mph? Doesn't a green light mean the same thing in Canukistan?
    Its a good thing we always drive right by the AOM and stick to 94.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Heh, I kind of like West Acres - there's just not much there I want to shop for. It has one of the few food courts that isn't completely disgusting. Not a big fan of sprawling retail hells though (like the area around West Acres) but at least it's centralized unlike say the shopping areas in the Twin City suburbs.

i like the bread bowls from that one place in west acres

I like the free samples from the Chinese place and the Cajun place. And pretzel maker. I don't even have to buy anything if I rotate between there a few times.

By the way, don't worry about Sports City, I go there for posters I guess. They do have a lack of Bison apparel but someone needs to sell some Who? stuff.

As for a post earlier regarding UND students wearing NDSU apparel, students there don't seem to care about college football or basketball, at all.(Attendence suggests that) When I am up there I usually am the only one wearing Bison stuff(green underarmour bison sweats with an old Sioux Suck shirt).
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    ask bisonator

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ok.... here's my RANT.

Saturday march 22nd. I walk past Sports City in the FARGO mall.

in the front displays, its all twins gear and SIOUX gear. lots of it.

I walk in ask for the manager, he say's 'im the owner'

I ask, where's the NDSU stuff? Im really jacked for the NCAA big dance and the football schedule next year.

he walks me to the back and say's "oh I got plenty of ndsu stuff back here"

I stare right at him and say "you do know this is FARGO, don't you?"

He said "it goes right in one ear and out the next"

I say, "did you really just say that as a BUSINESS OWNER in Fargo? You do realize this is FARGO?.... then I start walking out yelling as LOUD AS I CAN"

"1 ear and out the other huh, I will GO OUT of my way to make sure no one buys from you and it wont go in 1 ear and out the other!!!"

unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a complete idiot.
    8 year Boycott continues....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?