Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Boycott Sports City @ West Acres!!!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Columbia Mall has to be on it's last legs. I went there today for the first time in the covid era. At 10:15 there were only 2 stores open on the Scheels side of the mall, Scheels and the vacuum store. Do the other stores open later? Always felt like 1 in 3 spots were empty in that mall prior to covid. I'm not expecting it to be West Acres, but Bismarck and Minot have far nicer malls.
    I was in Columbia Mall last year and was wondering then how it was still open. Minot's mall has some businesses that I'm not sure will open again.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    As crazy as it sounds, that could probably do some good business. Drivers was a cool place (indoor electric gokarts) but I dont think the population was ready to support it in the late 90s. We got almost 100k more people now. A really good indoor water park is needed, especially in the winter months. Throw in some other entertainment, a stage, games, pool tables and bar for adults and that would be cool. Dave & Busters apparently wont come here since they want a population of 400k
    The scaled down Dave and Busters are going into Sioux Falls, which has a "metro" population of 265,653. Fargo's not that far behind at 245,471.

The story on the scaled down locations like Sioux Falls is getting says they are for markets of 250,000 to 500,000. So it wouldn't be a stretch to see one in Fargo in the future.
    https://www.nrn.com/finance/dave-bus...maller-markets

Quote Originally Posted by WestDak View Post
    The scaled down Dave and Busters are going into Sioux Falls, which has a "metro" population of 265,653. Fargo's not that far behind at 245,471.

The story on the scaled down locations like Sioux Falls is getting says they are for markets of 250,000 to 500,000. So it wouldn't be a stretch to see one in Fargo in the future.
    I just can't get over think of that place as Chuck E Cheese for adults. I've never been to one as they're not common around here, but it's that thought that prevents me from wanting to.

Quote Originally Posted by WestDak View Post

Dave and Busters food really sucks.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I just can't get over think of that place as Chuck E Cheese for adults. I've never been to one as they're not common around here, but it's that thought that prevents me from wanting to.
    u got a problem with mr cheese?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    u got a problem with mr cheese?
    That rat is a reptilian gateway drug straight into consumerism.