Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What IF?

Default What IF?

What if this Happened in the FFD?? Would they kick the entire Student section out forever?? I would love to see our games like this someday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgf7H...eature=related

Come on Students, we need you guys!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: What IF?

That would be great+++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    What if this Happened in the FFD?? Would they kick the entire Student section out forever?? I would love to see our games like this someday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgf7H...eature=related

Come on Students, we need you guys!!!!
    They would probably cancel the game and kick everyone out. (at least the students)

BRING BACK SNORTY

I was at that game. It is awesome when the students do that. I heard they actually have cheer practice to teach al the freshmen cheers.

At the Fargodome, outside of the student section, it is a big request just to get people to stand let alone jump!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    At the Fargodome, outside of the student section, it is a big request just to get people to stand let alone jump!
    I know, I got in trouble once for standing at Halftime, cause the nice little old lady behind me couldn't see the band director!! thats why on the bottom of the post i'm pleading with the student section to get that place rockin, we know if we jump and cheer we might spend the night in county lockup!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I know back in my student days, if I did that much jumping at a game, all 9 beers would have come back up!!!

This will never happen at the fargodome....

why?

Reason #1: The would NEVER play rap music in the fargodome.
    Reason #2: NDSU football games are a social event that are mostly attended by those who would rather talk peacefully to their neighbors
    Reason #3: NDSU does not want to promote an attitude that might be unsportsman like towards our opponent.

It's really sad that it has to be this way.

I propose that the students do this without the FFD's approval. The band needs to learn to play a song like that one and then it will catch on. I can guarantee that if that song was played the whole student section would Jump.... We just need someone to play the songs that will get the students fired up.....

Unfortunately, the band is still playing the same songs that it did 15 years ago...... Yawn.....

I guess we'll just have to live with another medley comprised of famous Beatles songs.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very nice, that would be great!

We flat out do not use our student section properly, or the replay boards. They should have alot of fun stuff on those boards getting the crowd going.

..............or we can just play the Moody Blues at halftime. "The Pride of North Dakota."