Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Bisonguy,
    Do I got this right?...

The section you are in will cost 1/2 scholly for new Team Makers. This wouldn't apply to you though since you are already a Team Maker. You are giving up your seats for an un-related reason?

Just trying to get it straight because I have 4 seats in the same price level. Trying to figure out how it will affect me.

Thanks.
    Bisonguy is giving up his seats because he now watches the game from field level.

Bisonguy,
    Do I got this right?...

The section you are in will cost 1/2 scholly for new Team Makers. This wouldn't apply to you though since you are already a Team Maker. You are giving up your seats for an un-related reason?

Just trying to get it straight because I have 4 seats in the same price level. Trying to figure out how it will affect me.

Thanks.

I believe you have it correct, at least that's what I'm getting from roadwarrior's statement. There might be a slight increase for current TM's, but I'm not positive.

I'll still be a Team Maker next season, but won't be purchasing tickets. I let others use my tickets this past season, as I was on the field and my wife doesn't really like going to the games without me. I figure I'll up my TM donation to match what I paid with my tickets and let someone else try to get my seats if they want them. Front row in section 20, seats next to the aisle, and on about the 32-33 yard line on the visitor's side. If a current TM doesn't want them, they'll just end up going into the ticket pool for someone that wants to pony up for a half-scholly (not exactly a bad thing for NDSU).
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Bisonguy,
    Do I got this right?...

Thanks.
    Trim
    Give Josh a call at the ticket office. he should beable to give you the facts. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Trim is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    I believe you have it correct, at least that's what I'm getting from roadwarrior's statement. There might be a slight increase for current TM's, but I'm not positive.

I'll still be a Team Maker next season, but won't be purchasing tickets. I let others use my tickets this past season, as I was on the field and my wife doesn't really like going to the games without me. I figure I'll up my TM donation to match what I paid with my tickets and let someone else try to get my seats if they want them. Front row in section 20, seats next to the aisle, and on about the 32-33 yard line on the visitor's side. If a current TM doesn't want them, they'll just end up going into the ticket pool for someone that wants to pony up for a half-scholly (not exactly a bad thing for NDSU).
    Dang! I would take those in a second, but that would split up my family of four. Don't think the wife would like that!

Give Josh a call to make sure. 231-ndsu
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Because of the recent success of the football program, real good seats are at a premium. A couple of prime seats will draw a half scholarship. That doesn't mean that it will cost you that much. Because of that demand the cost for the seat in certain sections in the lower 22 rows (Row T and below) will be going up. Sec. 1 & 18- $500 to $600, Sec. 34, 2, 17, & 19- $400 to $500, Sec. 33, 3, 20- $250 to $300. This is in addition to the cost of the tickets, usually $100/seat.

Trim is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Because of the recent success of the football program, real good seats are at a premium. A couple of prime seats will draw a half scholarship. That doesn't mean that it will cost you that much. Because of that demand the cost for the seat in certain sections in the lower 22 rows (Row T and below) will be going up. Sec. 1 & 18- $500 to $600, Sec. 34, 2, 17, & 19- $400 to $500, Sec. 33, 3, 20- $250 to $300. This is in addition to the cost of the tickets, usually $100/seat.
    Oooh, I like that better! I had 4 in U or V (can't quite remember) last year. I had assumed that over the years, if I stayed at that level, I would naturally start moving down closer as other people quit or moved sections. Also, I'm willing to sit in any section corresponding to my price level. According to that graphic posted earlier, I was afraid I was going to get froze out from moving into T or lower unless I ponied up a half-scholarship. So, according to you DORMIE, I should be able to get into the first 22 rows with only a $50 increase ($200 for all 4) over what I'm paying now? Done.

Guess I should give Josh a call also. I'm getting all worried!

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trim, I think that most of the seats being considered are between the 35's to 40's. Hope we don't price ourselves out of the market. Sometimes you might think that Simmers and Taylor feel that Bison football is the only show in town. It has become huge, but we have to be concerned if we're becoming too arogant.

Trim, I think that most of the seats being considered are between the 35's to 40's. Hope we don't price ourselves out of the market. Sometimes you might think that Simmers and Taylor feel that Bison football is the only show in town. It has become huge, but we have to be concerned if we're becoming too arogant.
    They will find out what the market can bare. After they establish the market for donations for each seat they then can increase game tickets slightly. Which would derive income from everyone. Look at what a 5.00 increase in tickets would get you X 19,000. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

My two seats in row 1 of section 20 were already $700 last year ($250/seat TM +$100/seat ticket).
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved