Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    This chart is just for Teammaker seating, so they may have just left off the information on the end zone seats.
    Thanks. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I want to congratulate Shirley Solberg on a great year as Teammaker President. And wish Dave Sola a great 2008 year as President. And as we get the new fund drive started for 2008. We are led in this fund drive by former BISON CHAD STARK. Chad will do a great job as the MARCH IS ON. GET US TO THE GOAL OF 1.9 MILLION.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

My tickets are in the lower area of section 20. Does anybody know what the increase in membership level will be in that area this year? I believe it was $250.00/seat last year plus tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone View Post
    My tickets are in the lower area of section 20. Does anybody know what the increase in membership level will be in that area this year? I believe it was $250.00/seat last year plus tickets.
    Should be close to the same, BUT if you're a new Team Maker you'd have to pony up a half scholly.

How many seats do you have? My two seats will be up for grabs next season.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Should be close to the same, BUT if you're a new Team Maker you'd have to pony up a half scholly.

Bison Guy
    You are kidding about the half scholly???? PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I've got two. We were a couple rows behind you to your left.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bison Guy
    You are kidding about the half scholly???? PL

Nope, go look at the seating chart back a page or two. The lower part of section 20 will require a 1/2 scholly for new Team Makers.

Doesn't really bother me, I have a better seat anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone View Post
    I've got two. We were a couple rows behind you to your left.

Shoot me a PM if you want to move up. Maybe Josh would let you take over my seats if you're interested.

Nope, go look at the seating chart back a page or two. The lower part of section 20 will require a 1/2 scholly for new Team Makers.

I just saw the names associated with the sections. Didnt know what those seats cost. Thank goodness I like to sit up high in the stands. PL

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bisonguy,
    Do I got this right?...

The section you are in will cost 1/2 scholly for new Team Makers. This wouldn't apply to you though since you are already a Team Maker. You are giving up your seats for an un-related reason?

Just trying to get it straight because I have 4 seats in the same price level. Trying to figure out how it will affect me.

Thanks.