Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Now we got some names-----we shall see how it goes! TY!
    Glad the rest of the board could help, and I apologize if I mistook your posts - I've got no patience with people who ask that a charity devote time to recognizing what a Big Freaking Deal they are. It sounds like that wasn't your angle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Glad the rest of the board could help, and I apologize if I mistook your posts - I've got no patience with people who ask that a charity devote time to recognizing what a Big Freaking Deal they are. Sounds like that wasn't your angle at all.
    No skin of my nose Tony, I can see where you are coming from. Its just frustrating. I been trying to get involved and do more than write a check and cant seem to get anywhere. Shoot, if I have the time I am more than happy to assist. I used to to do a lot for MSU, film, run the game clock, flip burgers at the booster tent etc. These days I like to think I have a bit more to offer than being a gofer (sat on the board of a 501C3s, chaired a few committees), but hey who knows :-) Starting to feel like the kid the coach only puts in after the game is well in hand :-)

MAK BISON hope the numbers help you out.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    MAK BISON hope the numbers help you out.

They should and thanks to everyone for the info.....My inbox was full!

No need to make another teammakers thread...
    We went to the annual TM meeting last night at the holiday inn.
    Pretty good turnout, but I’ve seen more. The sale of season tickets from Student section,generated a good chunk of money (I didn’t have the handout) so that was probably a good move. Pat did talk at the end and mentioned that wherever you go and wear bison gear you get recognized, but often people don’t recognize the teammakers part. Asked us all to promote more. That should be easy. In the past Matt L and coaches came. They didn’t show but I think they may have been working on some stuff. No mention of goings on.
    And for the what was the food people:beverage bar, fresh fruit, little Ham Sammie’s, dip and chips, cocktail weenies And Honey Bacon!
    Lots of socializing. Good meeting.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Teammakers could help by chipping in to help keep some coaches during this time. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I would feel good seeing my donations cover some signing bonuses or slight salary increases. We may need to write some checks to keep coaches on staff. This is how UNI kept Ben Jacobson

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Congrates to NDSU teamakers donating $ 5.3 million this year. Hope Pat Simmers did not hurt himself falling on the court. He appeared to be heading to the scorers table and got called to center court.
    When he turned he just went down. Appeared to be ok when up on his feet again.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apparently the dealers who work for Teammakers at Holiday Inn have been telling people that Teammakers will no longer have that gaming site as of July 1st of this year. Meaning that they did not get their contract renewed. That has to be a big blow to future revenue. Holiday Inn was recently acquired by EPIC company. Weird, since some of the higher ups at the new owners, EPIC, have degrees from NDSU.

Teammakers just renewed their gaming site authorization at the Holiday Inn for another year.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Teammakers just renewed their gaming site authorization at the Holiday Inn for another year.
    The above statement is true, but since then Teammakers has been booted from the Holiday Inn.

Rob Port recently wrote an article about EPIC's gaming operation. Pretty shady if you ask me.

533 In a row