Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    That means 1499 people are in front of you.
    And 30,000 after me. Point is this. They have the whole south side of the new tailgating lot, the east side of the dome as well as the south end across from the bsa. If teammakers wants to bitch about not having enough money, Ill just point to reserved tailgating money they are ignoring. Heck 75 per spot is almost as much as donations for game seats. They also cut off season tickets when they easily could have done something in the endzone. They could raise more money but they mustn't want it. It would be nice if they could continue to do things like buying turf for the practice field or putting a dome on top of it. Takes money

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    And 30,000 after me. Point is this. They have the whole south side of the new tailgating lot, the east side of the dome as well as the south end across from the bsa. If teammakers wants to bitch about not having enough money, Ill just point to reserved tailgating money they are ignoring. Heck 75 per spot is almost as much as donations for game seats. They also cut off season tickets when they easily could have done something in the endzone. They could raise more money but they mustn't want it. It would be nice if they could continue to do things like buying turf for the practice field or putting a dome on top of it. Takes money
    Baby steps grasshopper. Baby steps. You dont think that TM doesnt know their revenue options? Seriously? You change things gradually when it comes to price points. They could have done all of this a few years ago but didnt. Demand also dictates pricing. They have grown each year. Obviously their plan is working.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Baby steps grasshopper. Baby steps. You dont think that TM doesnt know their revenue options? Seriously? You change things gradually when it comes to price points. They could have done all of this a few years ago but didnt. Demand also dictates pricing. They have grown each year. Obviously their plan is working.
    Cant give all the credit to TM. Is it really a plan or the timing of back to back National Championships and a transition to D1? And FBS wins and a good tv deal to promote the team?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

You can't ride the high times without preparing for the low ones. Every single revenue source needs to be explored NOW. When things aren't so well, who will jump on board then? I know most of those in this board either joined or rode through some low points. Getting commitments today will insure the interest is strong when the tide ebbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    You can't ride the high times without preparing for the low ones. Every single revenue source needs to be explored NOW. When things aren't so well, who will jump on board then? I know most of those in this board either joined or rode through some low points. Getting commitments today will insure the interest is strong when the tide ebbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ding, ding, ding. You don't build a church for Easter Sunday.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Cant give all the credit to TM. Is it really a plan or the timing of back to back National Championships and a transition to D1? And FBS wins and a good tv deal to promote the team?
    Over the past 3-4 years hints have been dropped about what was going to happen with parking, tickets etc. Only thing that has surprised TM has been the demand for reserved parking in the new lot. My goodness I would have thought you would have picked up on what was going on from this site or the guys you sit with at the TM luncheons.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Over the past 3-4 years hints have been dropped about what was going to happen with parking, tickets etc. Only thing that has surprised TM has been the demand for reserved parking in the new lot. My goodness I would have thought you would have picked up on what was going on from this site or the guys you sit with at the TM luncheons.
    I have never gone to a luncheon before. I always seem to miss them. Still blows me away they will end up turning down reserved donations when demand is high. Not just me either. In 5 years they may realize they missed the window when we are 6-5. Strike when the irons hot. Its not greed when people like me WANT to pay

I have never gone to a luncheon before. I always seem to miss them. Still blows me away they will end up turning down reserved donations when demand is high. Not just me either. In 5 years they may realize they missed the window when we are 6-5. Strike when the irons hot. Its not greed when people like me WANT to pay
    Why not just up your TM donation, which will up your Priority Points ranking AND give you the right to give more money for tailgating spots?

You say you are begging to give money? Why not allocate to other areas of TMs?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Hmmmmm I guess the information from all of your reports of what was said at TM was derived via ESP?

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Why not just up your TM donation, which will up your Priority Points ranking AND give you the right to give more money for tailgating spots?

You say you are begging to give money? Why not allocate to other areas of TMs?
    Now you just stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youre making was too much sense.