Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Ok sambini your heart felt plea got to me...I will be re joining and drinking free bud in the team maker tent once again this season...first ones for you fool ++++++++++

Good to hear.... Teammakers and the athletes thank you.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I figure that I already got good value for paying my tuition to NDSU. It's what enables us to earn enough to donate now.

Now, the money that students pay in activity fees to NDSU that goes directly to athletics? I could see counting that toward TM points, less the value of tickets that were made available, of course.
    Its a two way street every time am Alum succeeds it brings up SU. Graduates should receive priority points the same as athletes. Say 5 per certificate, 10 UG, 15 Master and 20 Ph.D, That would give a letter winner assuming they graduated with a UG 110 points.

I am with Cass keep it simple.

Thus, you only get PP if you are a TM and you actually graduated

Certificate 5 pts
    UG 10pts
    Master 15 Pts
    Ph.D 20pts

In my case that would give me 40 Points on top of my donations. This configuration would in no way put me ahead of those who donates $$$, but it will give me an edge over none Alumni who donate at the same rate---which again seems fair.

The real question is how in the hell do TM even make decisions. Who is on the executive board, when does it meet, etc etc. I am all for SU, but it seems more and more TM is run by a small group of people without much effort put into including members in the decision making process. Anyone have any insights?

I am still poed about the new tailgating configuration---completely ruined the ability to connect with other TM at the game (which I thoroughly enjoined...met some great people and had several interesting conversations). The new system just does not have the same feel or atmosphere. (BTW---because of this I am looking for a new tailgate opportunity.---not afraid to pitch in and pay my fair share--- pm me if you are looking to add two guys)

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I have been thinking today. It would be fair for those who invested in an Ndsu education regardless of ending. It would encourage those to take a online course or pursue certificates. I do think one point per credit would be too much. Between undergraduate and graduate school I have well over 200 credit hours from Ndsu alone. So most degree programs are around 120-130 credit hours. One point for every 6 credit hours and only full points. So 125 credit hours would be 20 points. Or one point for every 12 credit hours so for most four year degrees it would be 10 points.

The key would be to make it attractive enough for people to look at taking classes to build up points. Everyone wins. Those who have ever taken more than four classes would get at least a point or two and those that graduate would get a considerable level. Those on the fringe about a certificate program might like the point incentive. I would sign a release for teammakers to verify my credits for points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MAKBison; 04-20-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Teammakers has an executive board of directors. And also a regular board of directors. Executive board includes Gene Taylor and Pat Simmers. Executive board meets once a month and they make the decisions. If your interested give Pat a call. And start you out on the fund drive team. And maybe get you involved.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    Teammakers has an executive board of directors. And also a regular board of directors. Executive board includes Gene Taylor and Pat Simmers. Executive board meets once a month and they make the decisions. If your interested give Pat a call. And start you out on the fund drive team. And maybe get you involved.

Is that like a try out? LOL---
    Are the meetings open to members, if so when and where do they meet?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am with Cass keep it simple.

Thus, you only get PP if you are a TM and you actually graduated

Certificate 5 pts
    UG 10pts
    Master 15 Pts
    Ph.D 20pts

In my case that would give me 40 Points on top of my donations. This configuration would in no way put me ahead of those who donates $$$, but it will give me an edge over none Alumni who donate at the same rate---which again seems fair.

The real question is how in the hell do TM even make decisions. Who is on the executive board, when does it meet, etc etc. I am all for SU, but it seems more and more TM is run by a small group of people without much effort put into including members in the decision making process. Anyone have any insights?

I am still poed about the new tailgating configuration---completely ruined the ability to connect with other TM at the game (which I thoroughly enjoined...met some great people and had several interesting conversations). The new system just does not have the same feel or atmosphere. (BTW---because of this I am looking for a new tailgate opportunity.---not afraid to pitch in and pay my fair share--- pm me if you are looking to add two guys)

Email simmers

I will be pissed if I dont get my tailgating passes and if they don't expand. Im basically begging to give them money for tailgating which helps the athletic department.

Reserved? May have to meet up with your buddies on the south half of the new lot.

Me Im concerned I wont get my passes and I will eventually not be able to tailgate on the west side which will ultimately ruin my game day experience and I will find myself on the non alcohol side hiding beer like a 16 year old kid

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

You don't need a parking spot in the tailgate lots to enjoy the game day experience.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    You don't need a parking spot in the tailgate lots to enjoy the game day experience.
    When you buy an RV just for tailgating and have a grand worth of other Bison stuff, its going to piss me off. I didnt buy all that stuff to not use it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    When you buy an RV just for tailgating and have a grand worth of other Bison stuff, its going to piss me off. I didnt buy all that stuff to not use it.
    I have a request in for spots too...How many priority points do you have?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.