Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I disagree.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Your not missing out I had sack lunches in grade school that were better...but srsly I severed all ties with team makers when the refused to recognize lakes legal rights as an american and banned him from bison games which was in blatent violation of the first ammendment...give me liberty or give me death is my motto who said that patrick henry...and as my boy emmit smith would say dat right dat right
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Your not missing out I had sack lunches in grade school that were better...but srsly I severed all ties with team makers when the refused to recognize lakes legal rights as an american and banned him from bison games which was in blatent violation of the first ammendment...give me liberty or give me death is my motto who said that patrick henry...and as my boy emmit smith would say dat right dat right
    Where in the constitution does it say you have the right to attend a Bison game? Did I miss something?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, he is in the NDSU Hall of Fame and was mentioned as a possible coach to replace Babich. A Google search of bisonville.com returned 149 results featuring the phrase "Steve Nelson."
    Yeah but I started 109 od those threads!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yeah but I started 109 od those threads!
    LOL, the guy DOES have a point.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Where in the constitution does it say you have the right to attend a Bison game? Did I miss something?
    Dont kid your self gabe theres a reason they ant got that shack built yet its because all the funds are being used towards a guantano bay style concentration camp where they can water board any tailgators they see fit for no other reason then disrespecting the all mighty and honorable pat the 2 faced and 6 chins simmerz

Let me rephrase... I mean he's probably the highest achieving Bison football player of all time and I've never read or seen anything on him. Nobody ever talks about his accomplishments or nothing. No articles. No interviews. No old highlights. It's like he never existed. Hardly anyone who is a Bison fan (under 40) knows about his NFL career yet his number is retired in New England. I guess when I never see or hear of somone I assume they are not involved in NDSU athletics but I could be wrong. We should try and get these guys involved if we're not already
    Its been 40 years since he played. How many articles need to be written about him? How many articles about Ardell Weigant? He is an All American. In the HOF. And was a Bison coach who went on and coached college ball and in the pros and I see him at every game. I see numerous former players at TM and at games. Dont assume.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Dont kid your self gabe theres a reason they ant got that shack built yet its because all the funds are being used towards a guantano bay style concentration camp where they can water board any tailgators they see fit for no other reason then disrespecting the all mighty and honorable pat the 2 faced and 6 chins simmerz
    Trolling pretty hard today. WHAT HAPPENED? Strippers wont take your money now?

Good humor but in all seriousness. Lakes has freedom of speech . It just doesn't apply to private businesses. If I worked for Fox and blogged that Fox sucks and ABC is the shit thats my right. But Fox has the right to shitcan my ass too. Then I have the right to speak about how they suck. TM is no different. If they feel he represents ndsu poorly they can fire him

Simmers and TM is a different discussion for a different day. I could be wrong but I dont think Teammakers has anything to do with the shac fund. Correct me if Im wrong

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good humor but in all seriousness. Lakes has freedom of speech . It just doesn't apply to private businesses. If I worked for Fox and blogged that Fox sucks and ABC is the shit thats my right. But Fox has the right to shitcan my ass too. Then I have the right to speak about how they suck. TM is no different. If they feel he represents ndsu poorly they can fire him

Simmers and TM is a different discussion for a different day. I could be wrong but I dont think Teammakers has anything to do with the shac fund. Correct me if Im wrong
    You sure you want to open that can of worms?