Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The curent Team Maker Prsident is female. PL
    I believe Shirley is now the past president. I think her term ended on Dec. 31

Quote Originally Posted by travelingbison View Post
    Awesome, thanks for all the information!

I am assuming that even though Teammakers is predominately male, they don't discriminate where their money comes from - right? I know that this is one lady who won't support an organization if it doesn't equally allow women to partake.
    I'm a Team Maker. No discrimination there, just a GREAT group of people!

Dave Sola is the new Teammaker president for 2008.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    Dave Sola is the new Teammaker president for 2008.
    The Soulman from Cooperstown?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    The Soulman from Cooperstown?
    YES THATS HIM++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Teammakers is actually a large group of people who care about Bison athletics. They pay a membership determined by where they want to sit at football games. I pay $400 each for 2 seats on the 37 plus $100 each for the seats , plus $5 for mailing for a total of $1005. I also buy 2 basketball tickets for a total of $350. Road has a half scholarship. He's a stud!!!
    We have a luncheon on Thursdays at the Holiday Inn or Ramada when teams are in town with the coaches speaking. Real active teammakers get involved in the annual fund drive. We have teams and our goal is to raise as much $$$ for scholarships as we can. Anyone wanting to get involved, you are sure welcome. Contact Roadwarrior, Sambini or myself. The more the merrier.

There is also another option for donations to NDSU Athletics which is called the "Bison Excellence Fund." I think it is run through the NDSU Foundation.

You do not get the ticket benefit or other Teammaker membership benefits (like attending lunch and golf outings), but you do get to choose where your money is applied (like softball or men's basketball, etc).

I couldn't find any information on-line...does anyone know where information on the Bison Excellence Fund can be found?

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by travelingbison View Post
    Alright, here's the deal. I thought this would be a good of place as any to get an answer to my question....

I have heard all about what the teammakers do and I have even seen the bumperstickers on vehicles all around the FM area....Being a recent alum of NDSU, I know I don't have a ton to give back, but I am interested in how to become involved with Teammakers. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    On the evening on Monday the 14th of January there is a "How can I help" intro session for Team makers. Exactly created to answer the question you ask.

I believe the event is being held and the Spitfire Grill in the evening. I will confirm and repost here with a time and place.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    There is also another option for donations to NDSU Athletics which is called the "Bison Excellence Fund." I think it is run through the NDSU Foundation.

You do not get the ticket benefit or other Teammaker membership benefits (like attending lunch and golf outings), but you do get to choose where your money is applied (like softball or men's basketball, etc).

I couldn't find any information on-line...does anyone know where information on the Bison Excellence Fund can be found?
    http://www.ndsufoundation.com/
    https://www.ndsualumni.com/NetCommun...=206&srcid=193

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    YES THATS HIM++++
    Thanks. He was 'old' when I was in college.

I remember going on a roadtrip to the SDSU football game with him and Tommy T my sophomore year. It was an experience and an education!

I have a lot of respect for the Soulman! Say hi to him from the Rock, pin no. 450.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin