Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
Some just like to bitch? No were just people who like to think for themselves and formulate our own opinions instead of accepting the status quo. If I didn't care I wouldn't bitch. And I do agree with much of what you've said actually. My issue is you make it sound like everyone who dares to question things is a whining person. What do I have to gain by bitching? Ill be one of the first in line regardless of what happens. I want what's best for the program. I dont think its a good idea to turn revenue away AND force people to skip tailgating or send them to the east side where they cant drink a beer. People that tailgate are going to get hooked. I think that in itself is valuable because when the championship run ends, they wont go for the game. They will go for tailgating which will lead to the game. The window is open now. We know the first 3 games will be batshit crazy. Put a plan in place now before people get pissed and it will be more than just me.

I agree with you that tm has made good changes. They happened because of "bitching."
You would be wrong as they were very forward thinking in many respects. As a matter of fact the bitchers were way behind the curve.