Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summit League Website

Default Summit League Website

Here is the link for the conference website. You can get to all of the member school's websites from there also.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/

533 In a row

Default Re: Summit League Website

Thanks Road++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

This is interesting.... It is assumed that UND would have been invited to join prior to this announcement (because it would make a 12 team league). Now, the question is whether or not UND would need to find another school to join with for admission????

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUguy View Post
    This is interesting.... It is assumed that UND would have been invited to join prior to this announcement (because it would make a 12 team league). Now, the question is whether or not UND would need to find another school to join with for admission????
    One more example proving WE DON'T NEED THEM. Right now they're on the outside looking in. To bad for the sue. Good luck to them finding a conference with or without the hostile and abusive name.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Funny, but it seems that everything is always is assumed by them up there. They think that all these conferences would just love to have them. That they will just follow us with no questions asked. I wonder if Tom Douple will forget the emails he received from their fans. They'd better hope that the league wants to expand to 12 and find another school or UMKC could just end up partnering with USD.

Lakes, you pretend you don't care about UND, yet you live on Wayne's blog. How about you actually stop caring about them. Enjoy the season (Mike Tice on KFAN)
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Here is the link for the conference website. You can get to all of the member school's websites from there also.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/
    Just set up the computer to record the NDSU Women's and Men's games on 11.2 tomorrow. If the signal is decent, and I get good copies I will edit them
    down and burn a DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Just set up the computer to record the NDSU Women's and Men's games on 11.2 tomorrow. If the signal is decent, and I get good copies I will edit them
    down and burn a DVD.
    Damn it. The games record fine, but what I could convert for editing will not convert with the new version of the Windows Media Center. I have contacted the support for the software. Last years records are fine. GRR

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Damn it. The games record fine, but what I could convert for editing will not convert with the new version of the Windows Media Center. I have contacted the support for the software. Last years records are fine. GRR
    Make sure you include the drunken antics of a certain few rowdy NDSU fans.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Make sure you include the drunken antics of a certain few rowdy NDSU fans.
    I never edit out anything but the commecials