Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fargo South High...

Default Re: Fargo South High...

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of FCS and NCAA, but of high school. A journey into a wondrous land of NDSUFREAK's imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone.
    Are you sure you want to go there???? PL

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are you sure you want to go there???? PL
    As long as it's posted in the proper forum.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Lets Go Bruins ...........
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ok, a little slow but I finally got it. This entire part of the forum is filled with SDSU results, so you were adding Fargo South and saying "hey, at least its not another thread about SDSU".

Whew. The amount of time it took me to figure that out indicates that I need something to make it through the morning . Off to the caffeine machine with me....

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    ok, a little slow but I finally got it. This entire part of the forum is filled with SDSU results, so you were adding Fargo South and saying "hey, at least its not another thread about SDSU".

Whew. The amount of time it took me to figure that out indicates that I need something to make it through the morning . Off to the caffeine machine with me....
    And people say that there isn't much interest in the Jacks. I prefer to consider this as a good sign of a growing rivalry.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post

Pretty much nailed it.

I don't mind the posts about SDSU, as most of them are started by SDSU fans. It's kinda like my annoying ADHD little nephew that's always saying, "Hey, look at me! Look what I can do!".

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Pretty much nailed it.

I don't mind the posts about SDSU, as most of them are started by SDSU fans. It's kinda like my annoying ADHD little nephew that's always saying, "Hey, look at me! Look what I can do!".
    We have a lot of NDSU fans who post on our board. That's why there's a forum there (and here) for news from other teams in the conference. We respect NDSU and welcome that news and information. And I think most of the people here do, too.

As for the ADHD nephew comment. I'm tempted to make some smart-alecky comment about the GWFC title, our Summit League volleyball title (NDSU has no Summit titles yet), and our dominance over NDSU in women's basketball (two wins by 76 points last year). But I won't. I'll leave it up to you to "look what we can do".

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjack View Post
    We have a lot of NDSU fans who post on our board. That's why there's a forum there (and here) for news from other teams in the conference. We respect NDSU and welcome that news and information. And I think most of the people here do, too.

As for the ADHD nephew comment. I'm tempted to make some smart-alecky comment about the GWFC title, our Summit League volleyball title (NDSU has no Summit titles yet), and our dominance over NDSU in women's basketball (two wins by 76 points last year). But I won't. I'll leave it up to you to "look what we can do".
    I was joking, note the smiley I used in my post > <

You must not have been around when the SDSU board was spawned from the Bisonville board. There actually used to be a dedicated SDSU forum on this board, and then SDSUfans.com was born (of which I'm one of the first members ).