Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More good news out of gopher land

Default More good news out of gopher land

Wow, just wow. At least two more reasons why I'm damn glad I'm a Bison instead of a Gopher

"Minnesota sophomore Eric Decker may have shown that his game has class, catching six balls for 125 yards and two scores Saturday. He also showed he's a terrible loser. During the game, Decker and UW's Jack Ikegwuonu got tangled up away from the ball and Minnesota's single-season receptions leader fell down underneath Wisconsin's shutdown corner. Instead of getting up good and proper, Decker swung his fist upward and hit Ike right between the legs, catching two more balls off guard"

And if that's not bad enough look at what the young brewster had to say after the game.

"Another incident occurred during the postgame handshakes. Benchwarmer quarterback Clint Brewster, the son of Minnesota head coach Tim Brewster, made some comments to Wisconsin kicker Taylor Mehlhaff about how the Badgers are pathetic for barely beating a terrible team. After this exchange, Brewster capped the conversation by saying, "How many field goals did you miss today?" to mock an uncharacteristic day by Mehlhaff in which he missed two kicks"

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...wire&type=lgns

Default Re: More good news out of gopher land

A 1 win team talking smack.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    A 1 win team talking trash.
    Fixed it for you
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

wow that is horrible! what a terrible team...I am so happy to not be a gopher fan
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

He ran his training camp like a boot camp. One would think that his players would have more discipline than that. I thought his rah rah attitude might be good for Minnesota but it appears he might be missing the biggest part of being a football coach. The ability to actually coach. And what the hell is a kicker mouthing off for? A kicker!?! I don't blame mini-brewster for going off on him.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    He ran his training camp like a boot camp. One would think that his players would have more discipline than that. I thought his rah rah attitude might be good for Minnesota but it appears he might be missing the biggest part of being a football coach. The ability to actually coach. And what the hell is a kicker mouthing off for? A kicker!?! I don't blame mini-brewster for going off on him.
    The kicker wasn't mouthing off...he was trying to congratulate the opposing kicker for a good game, then mini-blowhard...I mean Brewster went off on him.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Classy or not, Brewster is still landing big recruit after big recruit. The list continues to grow on the big name players he is adding. He must be doing something right, otherwise he wouldn't be landing those type of players. The Gophers are bad, this is something we already knew before the season.

Gophers suck

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Gophers suck
    Thanks for the intelligent insight.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHinn View Post
    Thanks for the intelligent insight.
    haha!!!
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!