Thread: No undefeated season, no Conference Title

Default No undefeated season, no Conference Title

So unfortunate.

NDSU had such a good season this year, and coming down to 1 game they missed out on 2 of their goals.

I really hope that people don't think this ruined the great season the team had this year.

Thanks for everything seniors, and I can't imagine we're hurting as much as you guys right now.

Default Re: No undefeated season, no Conference Title

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    So unfortunate.

NDSU had such a good season this year, and coming down to 1 game they missed out on 2 of their goals.

I really hope that people don't think this ruined the great season the team had this year.

Thanks for everything seniors, and I can't imagine we're hurting as much as you guys right now.

NO WAY!! we are 10-1 in the years we weren't supposed to win anything, next years conference champs go to the playoffs, time to focus on that. Great season, thank you seniors, thank you coaches, thank you fans see ya in the GATEWAY!!! oh yeah GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS!!!!! GO BISON!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe this allows Coach Bohl to come back next year and gets us ready for the Gateway Football conference and playoffs. I feel bad for the seniors as well, but the future of NDSU football is still very bright.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

I'm not happy, COME ON:

Let's dominate next year, rivalries suck.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    I'm not happy, COME ON:

SURPRISE!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I'm not happy, COME ON:

The difference is that every team we play nowadays has the same number of scholarships as us.

Winning all those championships in the 80's were nice, but we were doing it against Puget Sound, Shippensburg, Central State Ohio and Ashland.

Now we have entered a time where we're not the bully on the playground.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not happy, COME ON:

Even though we lost this game, I would look for a new year to be added to this marble very soon. The Bison will be returning a tremendous amount of talent next year.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    So unfortunate.

Can you believe that we actually did not win the Conference Title! After all the crap we've been this year we can't claim the title. We beat 2 D1A teams. We had the longest winning streak in football. Ranked #1 in the country. Wow. And this is easily our best time in years. Has this ever happened before? I suppose most conferences are bigger.

Anyway I can't f-ing wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Can you believe that we actually did not win the Conference Title! After all the crap we've been this year we can't claim the title. We beat 2 D1A teams. We had the longest winning streak in football. Ranked #1 in the country. Wow. And this is easily our best time in years. Has this ever happened before? I suppose most conferences are bigger.

Anyway I can't f-ing wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Correct---as most conferences are much bigger. When you only have five teams which means you only play 4 conference games there isnt much leeway for a loss. So I have never REALLY been too enthralled with the Great west.
    PL

it was a fun game to go to and watch and of course it came down to the very end... its too bad they came out with a loss... the Bison may not have played the best but we all know they are still the best in ND and in the Dakotas... they are still an amazing team and they have lots of talent... looking forward to next year... lets get a national title and our marker back...
    CrAzYlEgZ