Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at SDSU

good game, came down to the wire...wish it could be us carrying around the marker...great season fellas
    Superman wears Joe Mays pajama pants.

SDSU is a very good football team and out played the Bison. Congrats to the Jacks. PL

Booyea!!!!!

So how far do we drop after this one??? App State has a couple of losses and still is #6 if we drop out of the top 5 then the pollsters don't know their heads from their bungholes.

Congrats to the Jacks. Played at great game. This sucks so bad for the seniors and the rest of the team for that matter. And I really don't think it matters how far we drop in the polls b/c we lost. Season over. Goal over.

BRING BACK SNORTY

I would like to see what SDSU's bulletin board had on it, certainly was enough press out there to fill a locker room up. Props to Stig and SDSU, sounded like they were geared up for this game. The wears of a long season and being undefeated, but one loss does not make this season a throw away. Yes it hurts but we went 10-1. Back to Back 10-1 seasons, that is nothing to scoff at. I AM PROUD AS HELL TO BE A BISON.

NOTHING wrong with 20-2 in two years
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree, great season. It just goes to show though that you have to win all three phases of the game and today special teams did not come through for the Bison, but give the Jacks credit for that too. The blocked punt and punt return were killers. In the end there was just too much to overcome against a very good SDSU team. Hold you heads high men, you have a lot to be pround of.

On a side note, before the game I was at the Eden Prairie Center with the family and I had three people come up to me and talk about the Bison as I was wearing some Bison gear. That has not happened in the past to me, Bison football and the university have come a long way in a short time. Keep it going!

Congrats to the Rabbits.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    TURNOVERS TURNOVERS TURNOVERS. All year thats whats happened! Great season 10-1 again!!! whos ready for next year!!
    I am ready for next season! Keep in mind this was still in our transition, we beat 3 FBS teams, and have gained a lot of recognition around the country. Next season we have playoffs to get ready for! That will be awesome.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Bison101 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But, we no longer have an undefeated record, the longest winning streak in D-1 football, a #1 ranking, our conference championship, or a shot at the playoffs. That Roehl fumble and the interception killed us. Everyone in the Forum picked us to win. It's very sad. Great season though, guys.