Thread: A round of thanks to the V-Ball Team

Default A round of thanks to the V-Ball Team

I think the volleyball team deserves a big round of applause from Bison fans! They finished the regular season with a record of 20-7! First time since 2003 that the 20 win mark was reached. They also finished the first year in the Summit League with a 12-4 record! On the roster of 13 players are 7 true freshmen and 3 sophomores! Coach H and his staff have done an awesome turnaround of the program in only their second year.

Special thanks to the seniors, Kari Fagnan and Chisty Stuewe. It has been fun watching you play at the BBF!

Good luck this weekend in Fort Wayne! The first post season appearance of any Bison athletic team in D-I!

533 In a row

Default Re: A round of thanks to the V-Ball Team

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I think the volleyball team deserves a big round of applause from Bison fans! They finished the regular season with a record of 20-7! First time since 2003 that the 20 win mark was reached. They also finished the first year in the Summit League with a 12-4 record! On the roster of 13 players are 7 true freshmen and 3 sophomores! Coach H and his staff have done an awesome turnaround of the program in only their second year.

Special thanks to the seniors, Kari Fagnan and Chisty Stuewe. It has been fun watching you play at the BBF!

Good luck this weekend in Fort Wayne! The first post season appearance of any Bison athletic team in D-I!

Here! Here!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

Well said Road. Good Luck Bison++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

This year can be summed up with the words "Bison Pride"....
    Way to go ladies and coach H. !

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck in the playoffs Bison Vballers, go get em, play hard!!