Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T-shirt Idea ?

Default T-shirt Idea ?

I pulled this over from the "Houdini Wears a Bison Uniform", there were some good ideas over there for a "Got Walker?" or "You've Been Walkered" on the front with games / dates / final scores on the back. Green shirt w/ yellow lettering. Have a local screen printer that could probably do it before the game next week. Give me some feedback or if someone else has better connections. I could see rounding up a large volume of the same color as maybe the only obstacle.

Default Re: T-shirt Idea ?

i like the idea of the shirt.... its like the week after the u of m game there was a guy that sits 2 rows in front of me and it had the scoreboard on the back and it said "so what do you think of the little guys in green now breswster" stupid little rodents... i laughed... it was a good one i thought....
    CrAzYlEgZ

Thumbs up Re: T-shirt Idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by 97tegls View Post
    i like the idea of the shirt.... its like the week after the u of m game there was a guy that sits 2 rows in front of me and it had the scoreboard on the back and it said "so what do you think of the little guys in green now breswster" stupid little rodents... i laughed... it was a good one i thought....
    Gopher Busters T-Shirt Was The Best!

Thumbs down Re: T-shirt Idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    I pulled this over from the "Houdini Wears a Bison Uniform", there were some good ideas over there for a "Got Walker?" or "You've Been Walkered" on the front with games / dates / final scores on the back. Green shirt w/ yellow lettering. Have a local screen printer that could probably do it before the game next week. Give me some feedback or if someone else has better connections. I could see rounding up a large volume of the same color as maybe the only obstacle.
    T-shirt ideas should not be about individuals. Our success has come about because of the TEAM, always the TEAM. Bad idea in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    Gopher Busters T-Shirt Was The Best!
    I disagree...Why wouldn't you just support the Bison and wear green?

T-shirt ideas should not be about individuals. Our success has come about because of the TEAM, always the TEAM. Bad idea in my opinion.
    Agreed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aces1180 View Post
    I disagree...Why wouldn't you just support the Bison and wear green?
    I had a forest green hat, forest green pants, forest green socks, and forest green ????????. Are you happy now?

Had I know the subject was going to stir up such controversy I would have just left it alone, but just give this some thought. In the last 30 years, when was the last time there were so many almost miraculous comebacks with one individual in common with all of them? And since the team was brought up, the team as a whole, up until about 10 minutes left in the game, was pretty much stinking the place up, somewhat due to Cal Poly, but just as big a part was ourselves self destructing. Teams don't lead themselves, individuals lead and motivate a team to pull something from within themselves that allows them to do things beyond even their own expectations. Ironically other that winning a NC what kind of awards are given for teams? The Heisman, Butkas, Peyton, Player of the Game, Harlon Hill, etc..... all are given to individuals, why is that? They would have never probably gotten the award had it not been for the team. So in essence it is as much the team's award as it is the individual's. Why do we keep individual statistics? They didn't do it on their own. Anyway, it's just a t-shirt.

I had a forest green hat, forest green pants, forest green socks, and forest green ????????. Are you happy now?
    The topic was T-shirts, not other clothing options...Just asking a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    Had I know the subject was going to stir up such controversy I would have just left it alone, but just give this some thought. In the last 30 years, when was the last time there were so many almost miraculous comebacks with one individual in common with all of them? And since the team was brought up, the team as a whole, up until about 10 minutes left in the game, was pretty much stinking the place up, somewhat due to Cal Poly, but just as big a part was ourselves self destructing. Teams don't lead themselves, individuals lead and motivate a team to pull something from within themselves that allows them to do things beyond even their own expectations. Ironically other that winning a NC what kind of awards are given for teams? The Heisman, Butkas, Peyton, Player of the Game, Harlon Hill, etc..... all are given to individuals, why is that? They would have never probably gotten the award had it not been for the team. So in essence it is as much the team's award as it is the individual's. Why do we keep individual statistics? They didn't do it on their own. Anyway, it's just a t-shirt.
    I have no problem with a shirt for one specific player.

For instance, why does Scheels only sell jerseys with the numbers 8, 11, 40 and 90 or have Coach Bohl shirts?...It's because those numbers belong to special players and Bohl is one of the faces of the Bison.

Last year, 23 was a popular number, which belonged to a very popular and talented player. Everybody knows the team is the number 1 priority, but a little individual recognition never hurt anybody.