Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Exhibition game tonight!

Default 2nd Exhibition game tonight!

MSUM is on the court tonight at 7pm at the BSA. Come and see how Freddy Coleman plays!

533 In a row

Default Re: 2nd Exhibition game tonight!

Can a guy reasonably expect to show up and get a couple of tickets? Wife said she would be willing to go.

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Can a guy reasonably expect to show up and get a couple of tickets? Wife said she would be willing to go.
    You will have no problem purchasing tickets for tonight's game at the door.

Cool. I also called the ticket office and they told me the same thing, however; if we want to go to the Co St game, they said to get them tonight if possible.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seriously, if you don't have season tickets yet, it is probably the best value around. Check into it, you will be shocked. I hope we have some support tonight for a "rivalry" game. I remember one of the best games ever, it had to be middle 90's over at MSU...we lost, it was unreal. The energy in the gym was amazing. I think Brett Beason had about 50 or something. unstoppable....just like Winks will be tonight. get out and root on the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    Seriously, if you don't have season tickets yet, it is probably the best value around. Check into it, you will be shocked. I hope we have some support tonight for a "rivalry" game. I remember one of the best games ever, it had to be middle 90's over at MSU...we lost, it was unreal. The energy in the gym was amazing. I think Brett Beason had about 50 or something. unstoppable....just like Winks will be tonight. get out and root on the Bison.
    Weren't those games actually non conferene games instead of exhibition games though? I'd call it a rivalry game as much as you'd call the Dragon Bison football game several years ago. Entertaining yes, but the Dragons have to play perfect to even make it close.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is audio available online?

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Is audio available online?
    Some games are available here:

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ThunderRadio/sports/

but this one doesn't seem to be on...

Quote Originally Posted by SirHinn View Post
    Weren't those games actually non conferene games instead of exhibition games though? I'd call it a rivalry game as much as you'd call the Dragon Bison football game several years ago. Entertaining yes, but the Dragons have to play perfect to even make it close.
    Without looking - wasn't the 2001 football game vs. MSU final score 80-0, NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by Schemer View Post
    Without looking - wasn't the 2001 football game vs. MSU final score 80-0, NDSU?
    I believe so...THe first game was 72-10 and the next year the score was 80-0...they then decided to call off the series for obvious reasons.