Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like another Sellout!!!!

Default Re: Looks like another Sellout!!!!

I cannot get 2 tickets in GA sections 7, 25, 26 or 27.

I don't think there are more than 20 or so total single scattereds in all reserved sections.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I had to pick up an extra GA ticket for a friend this afternoon and was told there were about 500 GA tickets left. That was at 3:00.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Why the school doesn't wake up and realize that any 1PM kickoff besides homecoming is bad for attendance is beyond me. Harvest bowl attendance always suffers because of it(both students and non-students).

There probably would have been 1k more students and 1k more non-students if the kickoff was at 4PM.
    Harvest Bowl recognizes the success, dedication and hard work of outstanding agriculturists throughout North Dakota and parts of Minnesota. The game is early to allow the honorees time to get home afterwards.
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by extremerouge View Post
    Harvest Bowl recognizes the success, dedication and hard work of outstanding agriculturists throughout North Dakota and parts of Minnesota. The game is early to allow the honorees time to get home afterwards.
    There has been a new invention allowing people to stay the night away from their homes....it's called a hotel. My god, why would the game be scheduled around the schedules of a few dozen honorees rather than 18 thousand fans?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

With attendance being what it is now, I don't think it will be long until students will have to at least pick up tickets prior to the game. I'm not saying they will have to purchase them, but the athletic department would be crazy to continually get into situations where a sell-out is dependent upon an unknown amount of students showing up.

Students could pick up tickets up until game time, but on Wednesday or Thursday prior to the game, they would start going on sale to the general public.

I would hope it would never get into a situation where more than a few student tickets were sold to the public, but if the demand is there, you've gotta fill the dome.