Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Herd vs. T Birds

Default Re: GDT: Herd vs. T Birds

TD Bison. Walker to Wurzbacher 18yrds. Play action pass, great catch in the back corner of the end-zone.

yes it is...I am home and chose to skip the game today as we have too many things to get done...this is really quiet....quiet....quie....qui....qu....q....you get my drift?
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with playing 2nd teamer's to start the game. Pretty arrogant. I'm sure the coaches have a better feel of what's going on but you gotta play every game to win and not just assume you will win.
    keeping roehl healthy is fine...but keeping him sharp is another thing too...what about all the people that drove how far and paid good money to see the Bison play, not just some of them but all of them. Even if it's just for a quarter.. Not trying to be a coach but....just MHO.
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

video is working fine for me (knock on wood). Anyone know why we haven't seen more of the Disel? D looks pretty solid but I don't think this is going to be that much of a blowout.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    TD Bison. Walker to Wurzbacher 18yrds. Play action pass, great catch in the back corner of the end-zone.
    sounded like the fade route that White ran so well and Walker passed to so well. They have not used that much this year....Bizon D just got a sack!

jeffdaryl3rd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got locked out of my apartment (stupid roommate) looks like I only missed the first quarter.

jeffdaryl3rd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It looks like our defense is all over these guys.

Shamen will run one back today. How didn't we block that punt?

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdaryl3rd View Post
    Got locked out of my apartment (stupid roommate) looks like I only missed the first quarter.
    sounds like it's "duct tape the roomie to.....u pick"

What is the score? Just got done cleaning up my yard.