Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GDT: Herd vs. T Birds

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: Herd vs. T Birds

on a side note....hate the attendence. no excuses for not welcoming home the boys after the biggest win in NDSU history

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Was that actual attendance or tickets sold???? If it was tickets sold what were all the yahoos talking about sell out??? PL
    I'm pretty sure the number was butts in seats. They were talking about less than 1,000 tix left before game day, so there must have been a lot of no-shows.

5 years ago, this would've been a game with 7,000 in attendance. We almost had 16,000 today. Today's crowd is a testament to how huge our fan base has become in the past 5 years.

Yeah, the student section was thin and quiet, I chalk that up to a lot of students deciding to sleep in and not go to what was probably the 2nd-least important game of the year. Hell, I almost decided to sleep in myself, and I consider myself one of the hardcores.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post

Yeah, the student section was thin and quiet, I chalk that up to a lot of students deciding to sleep in and not go to what was probably the 2nd-least important game of the year. Hell, I almost decided to sleep in myself, and I consider myself one of the hardcores.

I'm a student and i got to bed at 6am and woke up at 9:30ish and made it to the game stayed til the clock read 52-17 4th qtr. 0:00.... I was very disappointed in the students and the fans in general...when us students started the "Lets Go Bison" chant where was everyone else???? It was quiet as hell for being #1 and 7-0....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post

I'm a student and i got to bed at 6am and woke up at 9:30ish and made it to the game stayed til the clock read 52-17 4th qtr. 0:00.... I was very disappointed in the students and the fans in general...when us students started the "Lets Go Bison" chant where was everyone else???? It was quiet as hell for being #1 and 7-0....
    i would have to agree on that... the student section looked poor either all the students were all hung over and were still puking or they thought there was no good reason to go to the game... just because the bison were playing a team that was 0-7 doesnt mean you still shouldnt go and cheer on the herd especilly from the big win in minnesota... thats the first time in awhile i havent heard the announcer say the attendance of the game... thats pretty poor... well hoepfully there will be more fans at the Illinois state game next week or that will be a sad way to leave the last home game of the season... poor attendance

Bison101 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roehl..... possibly on the road for the NFL. 3rd round, maybe 4th.