Thread: Moving Game Threads ??

Default Moving Game Threads ??

The retired game threads seems to end with the Cal-Davis game. Is it someone's job to move them - Or maybe there wasn't one created for the last two games?

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President

Default Re: Moving Game Threads ??

Quote Originally Posted by NDFAN2 View Post
    The retired game threads seems to end with the Cal-Davis game. Is it someone's job to move them - Or maybe there wasn't one created for the last two games?
    Ooops. Generally I do that but by the time I got home, it was pushed way down. I think I had to go back 17 pages for the MVSU game.

Rep points for you for quick action!

Oh, it won't let me give you rep points... Oh well.

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDFAN2 View Post
    Rep points for you for quick action!

Oh, it won't let me give you rep points... Oh well.
    Rep points for admin? Now that is funny! Just give them to tony...

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!