Thread: The Pride of North Dakota!

Default The Pride of North Dakota!

It is hard to explain the pride I have in the NDSU Bison and their fans. I walked around the dome before, during, and after the game and was astounded by the amount of Green and Yellow I saw. Everybody seemed to be having a great time. I watched the players and they were awesome and look to be having fun, too. And... Let's not forget the GSMB. They also did us proud!!!

The Gopher fans were extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. It was fun to be there. Our fans were loud and were even cheering in an organized manner. We do need to develop some more cheers, though. I wonder if some of the people are going to have any voices tomorrow.

A question though, where do these "cheerers" go when we get back to the Fargodome?

A point I would like to bring up is that many schools gather briefly after every game, win or lose, and honor their school by singing to their Alma Mater. We don't happen to do that (unless "In heaven there is no beer" is our alma mater.) It is considered appropriate to respect our opponents by letting them perform this ritual. I am sure nobody thought we were trying to disrespect the Gophers or the University in anyway and will forgive us for our exuberance. I'm just suggesting we should be aware and respectful of other's traditions.

Now, I thought the game was perfect. We didn't play perfect. We do have improvements to make but I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I believe in the Bison and wanted us to win but I know sh*t happens. I wasn't totally comfortable until the roughing penalty was called. My heart was pumping and the adrenalin was flowing for almost the whole game.

Just my type of game! You can't be sure who is going to win until the last whistle blow... but WE WIN! WHAT A BLAST.

Now, Sell out and win the next two games and then somehow get to the SDSU game to witness and undefeated season.

Last edited by Ferd; 10-21-2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Default Re: The Pride of North Dakota!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
    It

Now, I thought the game was perfect. We didn't play perfect. We do have improvements to make but I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I believe in the Bison and wanted us to win but I know sh*t happens. I wasn't totally comfortable until the roughing penalty was called. My heart was pumping and the adrenalin was flowing for almost the whole game.
    There were seats?????
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Default Re: The Pride of North Dakota!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    There were seats?????
    oops.