Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Bison - Gopher Game Thread 2008

Default Re: Bison - Gopher Game Thread 2008

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    At half time I walked out of our suite to head to the bathroom and a couple of gopher slobs yelled "Bison Suck" right at me.
    I just turned my head toward them, started laughing and said " obviously you arent watching the same game everyone else here is watching"
    Everyone within ear shot started laughing and the other Gopher fans around them told him to STFU. It was great. PL
    Well done PL++++++++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    At half time I walked out of our suite to head to the bathroom and a couple of gopher slobs yelled "Bison Suck" right at me.
    I just turned my head toward them, started laughing and said " obviously you arent watching the same game everyone else here is watching"
    Everyone within ear shot started laughing and the other Gopher fans around them told him to STFU. It was great. PL
    haha thats awesome!!!
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

With all the yuck going around today, I figured it would be a good idea to put a happy thread on top. I totally disrespected the Star Tribune's copyright and scanned the front page of the sports section, adding it to my online picture library. Let's celebrate and be merry...

Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not to add fuel to lakes fire, but did you notice direct the reference to RIVAL in there... It's not a first either, all weekend there were rival comments written in the press.