Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kind of game do you want on Saturday?

Default Re: What kind of game do you want on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think we will see a high scoring game. SUs D secondary is suspect and so is MNs. Turnovers and who takes advantage of them will be the winners.

Regardless of what many people have been saying MN has alot of talent on their team and I wouldnt take them lightly. They just havent put it all together yet.PL

ps we cant afford any STUPID personal foul penalties

What he said!

I want the kind of game where the gophers block a kick and have a free run into the endzone only to get hit by the invisible tackler and fumble so I can fall onto the field laughin (oh wait I think I saw that happen already)

In all honesty I want to jump out to a quick lead and as lakes so eloquently puts it POUND IT DOWN THEIR THROATS after that

Stupid personal fouls have to not happen this game

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A dominating Bison victory would be nice, and if it included any of the following, all the better.

1. A fake field goal leading to a TD, ala the Montana game a few years back.
    2. Walker to Parsons for a TD.
    3. Parsons running for a TD.
    4. Shamen scoring on a reverse.
    5. Shamen scoring on a punt return.

I'd like to see the Bison win in overtime since the Gophers can't seem to win any overtime games.

On second thought, I'd prefer a 21-point win.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    A dominating Bison victory would be nice, and if it included any of the following, all the better.

1. A fake field goal leading to a TD, ala the Montana game a few years back.
    2. Walker to Parsons for a TD.
    3. Parsons running for a TD.
    4. Shamen scoring on a reverse.
    5. Shamen scoring on a punt return.

I think Minnesota will do all they can to take Shamen away and not let him beat them. Then again, this will more than likely end up in better field position for the good guys.

I wanna see Tyler 'Roll' and Walker have one of his best days as a Bison. I want people watching the Big Ten network to see just how gifted he is. I want our linebackers to dominate and to apply some real pain on their QB & backs. I want Joe M. to have a career day and to leave the field with a huge smile on his face this time. I want the offensive line to dominate so that we can control the tempo of the game, and give the backfield a chance to do their thing. I want the SU crowd to take over the baggie and humiliate the Minnesota crowd. I want our outstanding group of receivers to peck away at their D-backs without mercy. I want to see Paschal and Blincoe have a few big runs. I want one or two outstanding returns by Shamen & Majeski. I wanna see a punt take out one of the lights. I want our emerging defensive line to continue to build its confidence and to have a strong game. Stop the run. Suffocate the run.

Control the ball. Control the ball. And then...control the ball. Take the legs away from Minnesota's defense. Have them begging to be taken out of the game because they can't feel their legs.

Tyler needs to role...big-time. That will be a HUGE key. HUGE

If Tyler gets going, the Gophers are in deep sh.. He needs to show that he is an FBS caliber back with great power...which he is...and has.

Roehl, offensive line, and Walker must...I say must...control, and take care of the ball. Long, nice, pesky drives that finish with touchdowns...this time. Finish the job.

No stupid tripping calls.

And I'd like to fly up and be there, but I can't afford it.

That's all.

I would take any win first and foremost, but would love to see a total domination of every aspect of the game, similar to Central Michigan and a bit more. To launch the Bison further into the national spotlight and give us some additional props for recruiting and possible votes in the FBS poll.

Just think of all the recruits that will be at the game for both us and UM.

I am predicting a return TD for Shamen Washington. Which really isn't that bold of a prediction, but other than a Bison victory, I would love to see a Shamen return for a TD!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want to beat them BAD.

if it is 10-9 but we win, all they are going to say is "you just beat the worst Gopher team in 100 years blah blah blah..."

What kind of game do I "want" on Saturday? I want the Bison to put a beatdown on the Gophers like Nebraska did a few years ago. ~70-14

What do I expect? I expect a hard fought, physical game that is won or lost in the last minute of the game.
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?